It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Google Analytics is the most professional free traffic statistics service today that lets you track visitor behavior. However, there are many plugins that allow you to view statistics in your WordPress install without having to go to Google analytics. Here we have for you a collection of 7 best analytics WordPress plugins that you can refer to.
Go and grab the best analytics WordPress plugin for your website!
Furthermore, you can refer to free Joomla templates to create a wonderful Joomla website.
One of the best analytics WordPress plugin that you should not ignore is Google Analytics Dashboard for WP by ExactMetrics. The plugin allows you to track your website by using the latest Google Analytics tracking code. With Google Analytics Dashboard for WP by ExactMetric, you can view key stats in your WordPress install. It also allows you to set permissions based on user roles to control who can view specific Google Analytics reports. Click to get more features of the WordPress analytics plugin!
Meet Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights! It will help you know exactly how people find and use your website, then you can make plans to increase sales and grow your business. Especially, you can enable all advanced Google analytics tracking features with just a few clicks. This is an easy and powerful, most complete google analytics WordPress plugin with over 2 million active installs.
- Google analytics dashboard + real-time stats
- Quick & easy Google analytics setup
- Universal tracking + Google analytics for AMP and instant articles.
- Google analytics enhanced eCommerce tracking made easy
- Google analytics +GDPR Compliance
Here are some of the features of the plugin:
- Fully compliant with the European GDPR guidelines.
- Export your reports to CSV, generate user heatmaps or get daily emails right in your mailbox
- Exclude users from statistics collection based on various criteria
- Accurate IP geolocation, browser and platform detection
- Support for hashing IP addresses in the database to protect your user’s privacy.
With Analytify – Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress, you can get Google Analytics Dashboard inside your WordPress Dashboard with the statistics from Google Analytics in a beautiful way.
Some of the Analytify features:
- Easy installation
- Helps in SEO optimization
- Easy to customize with CSS
- Enhanced ee-commerceGoogle analytics
- See What’s happening when users come to your site
- And more.
Introducing WP Statistics – one of the best analytics plugins for WordPress that allows you to get analytics stats and track the behavior of users on your WordPress website. The WordPress analytics plugin also comes with many excellent features below:
- Stunning Graphs and Visual Statistics
- Statistical Reporting Emails
- Data Export in TSV, XML, and CSV formats
- Widget Support for showing Statistics
- And more.
If you’re looking for a user-friendly Google analytics plugin then WD Google Analytics is one of the best choices! The plugin helps you get up to date reports on your website performance, you can track and monitor everything on your website, from site audience and traffic to e-commerce stats, have the solution to improve your site performance and rankings.
This analytics WordPress plugin allows you to Enhanced E-commerce feature to track the user behavior across your e-commerce store starting.
- Quick & Easy installation
- Supports four New Reports in Enhanced Ecommerce
- Checkout Behaviour Report
- Shopping Behaviour Report
- Sales Performance Report
- And more.
Have you found the best analytics WordPress plugin for your website yet? Tell us about it in the comments below! And don’t forget to share with your friends if you find it useful! Thanks for reading!
Looking for a free Landing Pages template to start creating your stunning website?