It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
If you’re working on localhost (your PC), we recommend you to use XAMPP as the best Apache for Joomla! CMS.
Hosting / Server
Joomla! 3 requires PHP version from 5.6.x or higher, this is highlight for hosting compatibility, for more details please read it here.
Install Template Package
Before installing Free Template Package, you must make sure that you have installed Joomla. Download the latest release of Joomla 3 at http://www.joomla.org/download.html. For more information of how to install Joomla, you can refer to How To Install Joomla CMS.
Install Free Template Package: Template package use for new website that you want to build content from zero without sample data, or using for your website with existing data. After unzipping the download file, please install it via Extension Manager (Admin > Extensions > Extension Manager, browse file and click to upload).
Next, you can go to “Extensions” / “Templates” / “Styles” / “[template_name]-default”, switch default Joomla! template to the new template.
To start building your website, you can use standard Joomla! elements such as Articles, Module, etc.
Install Quickstart Package and Active all Features (PRO)
If you want to access all features and get sample data and layout as on live demo, please consider getting PRO version of templates. This package is only available in PRO version (please get Pro version of your favorite template here Joomla! Template Listing).
With PRO version, you have access to all template features, Quickstart download and 12 months for dedicated support service!
Template Content & Styles
How to Display Main Menu
Open a new browser window and type in the URL, which will be similar to http://www.your-site-name-here.com/administrator or, if you have Joomla! installed on your local computer, it will be http://localhost/your-folder-name-here/administrator. From here you need to log in as an Administrator or Super Administrator.
Go to “Extensions” / “Templates” / “Styles” / “[template_name]-default”. This is where you edit template styles.
Please click tab Menu and choose Main Menu.
Click the Save or the Save & Close toolbar button to save the Main Menu. To leave without saving, click the Cancel toolbar button.
Off canvas (Mobile Menu)
Publish a module on the “offcanvas” module position. It is a built-in Joomla module position in the off canvas sidebar.
Go to Extensions -> Modules -> New and choose the module type you want to display in the off-canvas sidebar. Type “offcanvas” as the module position name:
Click the Save or the Save & Close toolbar button to save the Module Off Canvas Menu. To leave without saving, click the Cancel toolbar button.
Add Menu Items to Your Menu
To Create a New Menu Item:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] → Add New Menu Item from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. For example, if a Menu is called “About Joomla”, select Menus → About Joomla → Add New Menu Item.
To Edit a Menu Item:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. For example, if a Menu is called “Main Menu”, select Menus → Main Menu. Then either click the title of the menu item in the table list or select the menu item checkbox and click the “Edit” icon in the toolbar.
How to Add a New Menu
There are 2 ways to add a Menu: In the site administration panel, select Menus from the menu bar in the upper left corner. From the drop-down list, choose the “Manage” then choose “Add New Menu”. You can also select Menu Manager from the left column and then select “New” from the top left corner icons.
Fill in the “Title”, “Menu Type” and a “Description”:
- Title *: A proper title for the menu. This is used to identify the menu in the Menu Manager in the backend.
- Menu type *: This should be a unique identification name used by Joomla! to identify this menu. Spaces are not allowed but you may use the ‘-‘ character to replace, such as news-menu.
- Description: A description of the menu, useful for your own reference.
Click the Save or the Save & Close toolbar button to create the new menu. The Save & Close button will return you to the Menu Manager. To leave without saving, click the Cancel toolbar button.
If you saved and closed, you will see your new menu in the list of Menus.
From the main menu select “Extensions” / “Templates” / “ltexample-Default“. This is where you edit template styles. When a template is first installed, a default style is created for it. The default style for the template will have the same name as the template with a – Default suffix.
There are 9 options for Style: Basic,Presets, Layout, Menu, Typography, Custom Code, Advanced, Blog, Assignment.
There are 8 options for Basic: HEADER, BOXED LAYOUT, LOGO, BODY BACKGROUND IMAGE, FOOTER, SOCIAL ICONS, CONTACT INFORMATION, COMING SOON.
– Header: The Header setting provides the ability to easily change the Sticky Header and Favicon of header area.
– Boxed Layout: This feature provides the ability to easily enable boxed layout.
– Logo: The Logo setting provides the ability to easily change the Logo Type, Module Position, Image, Retina Logo and Mobile Logo.
– Body Background Image: The Body Background Image setting provides the ability to easily change Image, Repeat, Size, Attachment and Position.
– Footer: The Footer setting provides the ability to easily change Copyright.
– Social Icons: The Social Icons setting provides the ability to easily change Icons and Module Position.
– Contact Information: The Contact Information setting provides the ability to easily change Information and Module Position.
– Coming Soon: The Coming Soon setting provides the ability to easily change Coming Soon Title and Content.
Presets (Color Styles)
The Presets setting provides the ability to easily change Styles and Options.
We defined 4 color presets for template, you can select existing color you want. In case you want to make new color for your own, just open file “preset[x].css” with “x” is color preset number that you’re using, search for main color code and replace all to new color code.
Layout: The Layout setting provides the ability to easily change layout template by using: Add Columns, Add Row and Settings.
Menu (Location & Style)
The Menu setting provides the ability to easily change Menu, Menu Type, Dropdown Width and Dropdown Animation.
Typography (Font & Size)
The Typography setting provides the ability to easily change Font Family, Font Weight & Style, Font Subset, Font Size and update Google Fonts List.
Advanced (Compress / Import & Export Options)
Import & Export Options
With this feature, you can import and export template settings. It is also possible to export initial settings such as typography, logo, and importing available settings of the template that you want to install.
Blog (Joomla! Articles)
The Blog setting provides the ability to easily change Icon Post Format, Comment Setting and Social Share.
Assignment (Page Display)
Joomla! gives you the option of switching between two or more styles on the Front-end. This is done with “Menu Assignment”, so you can set different styles for each menu or only a menu item. This allows specific “pages” that are defined by menu links to set for a “specific” style. Styles can be of different templates.
Third-party build-in document
Font Awesome http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
Bootstrap CSS http://getbootstrap.com/
Joomla! CMS http://www.joomla.org/
If you have any questions with product before to buy, feel free to contact us via Live-Chat or Contact Form.
If you’re using Free version, copyright on footer will be shown. You can’t remove it, it’s copyright information for template that you must keep in order to use template as Free license with us.
If you want to remove this copyright or replace with new content, please go with PRO version. Visit all Joomla! templates, find your template name and purchase PRO version.
After purchase PRO version, please backup your Template Settings by use export function (see screenshot below) via “Template Settings” / “Advanced“, then uninstall your current Free template.
Next, please go to Customer Area, download PRO package and unzip it, find Template Install package, reinstall it via “Extension” / “Manage” / “Install“, then active your new PRO theme and import Template Settings to remove copyright on footer and access all pro features.
Forum & Ticket System
- Forum Support System (Pro Standard & Pro Unlimited Customer)
- Ticket Support System (Pro Unlimited Customer only)
If you want to install Quickstart package on your hosting, you can order here.
If you want to hire our developer to custom template, you can request here.
Looking for new template for your project, and only use it for your website, ask our developer here.
Are you Web Freelancer or Web Design Company? Join our Club and Access our Resource!