Why do you get the error Can’t load URL: The domain of this URL isn’t included in the app’s domains?
When you work with Facebook Login to share your campaign on the social network, have you ever faced the error Can’t load URL: The domain of this URL isn’t included in the app’s domains that suddenly appears on a popup? Honestly, the error happens since a field in the Facebook App settings contains invalid information. In other words, you have already added the incorrect domain to ‘App Domain‘. It may be wrong in format, domain, or just misspelling.
If you are looking for a fast but effective solution for this issue, you just need to follow some simple steps below. Now, let’s start to deal with this error!
How to solve Can’t load URL: The domain of this URL isn’t included in the app’s domains
Here is a clear instruction for you to implement to solve the trouble:
- Go to Facebook’s developers’ page and log in.
- Access the My Apps section in the upper-right corner, then open the app you generated before.
- Click on Settings -> Basic.
- Check and edit the field ‘App Domains‘.
The domain you add to the Add Domains field must not contain ‘https‘, ‘www‘, or ‘subdomain‘.
- Custom domain: the domain must be example.com
- Sharetribe subdomain: the domain will be example.sharetribe.com
Besides that, let’s check out the spelling and make sure it is correct. Once checking, don’t forget to save your changes and see the results.
If the Facebook Login works, congratulation. In case the error still occurs, you can try the following solution:
- Go to Client OAuth Settings.
- Enable ‘Embedded Brower OAuth Login‘ and disable ‘Use Strict Mode for Redirect URIs‘.
- Enter the redirect URI.
- Save the changes.
Finally, let’s check out the result.
To sum up, we think the trouble will be solved easily and smoothly if you follow the steps we suggested below. If you tried another solution and succeed, don’t hesitate to share it with us by leaving your comment below. Hope you like the blog today.
Last but not least, whenever you want to change the appearance of your WordPress or Joomla site, let’s have a look at many responsive and professional Free WordPress Themes and Joomla 4 Templates here. Thanks for your reading.
- Web App Vs Progressive Web App: Why Are They Different - June 30, 2022
- 3CX Vs Help Scout: What are the differences - June 20, 2022
- List Of 7 Best WordPress Video Conference Plugins 2022 - June 16, 2022