As we have known, performance loading is one of the factors which play an important role to create your customers a good impression as well as keep them stay longer on your site. So, the question is how to optimize performance loading for your Joomla site? In this blog post, we are going to instruct you how to do it. Let’s get start!
1. Enable cache via Global Configuration
Go to Admin > System > Global Configuration to enable cache:
2. Enable minify
At this step you can do it with JCH Optimize extension.
3. Optimize images and scrips
Images and scripts are two of the heaviest resources which affect to your site performance loading, so it is necessary to optimize them. Go ahead and hire Joomla developer to craft your script.
4. Upgrade hosting plan
After finishing 3 steps above but your site performance loading still slow, it is our last recommend for you to change (upgrade) hosting plan. If you plan to change your hosting plan, Hostgator is our suggestion.
That’s all of our instruction! Thank you so much for reading! If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
- Rebranding Strategies: When and How to Revise Your Logo - February 28, 2024
- Tips to Build the Best Construction Website in WordPress - February 23, 2024
- Best Ethereum Betting Sites 2024 | Secure & Fast Sports Gambling - February 23, 2024