In fact, you can use many ways to add different kinds of icons to your WordPress site. However, this may make you waste much time and money but is not effective. Because of this reason, we are here today to share with you the top useful WordPress Icon Plugins. You can completely set your mind at rest because most plugins we suggest have a free version and work well.
The role of the WordPress Icon Plugins on your site
As you may know, icons play an important role on your site. Thanks to inserting icons into your site, you can make your site become informative and help to enhance the click ratio of your site. In addition, when you use icons to communicate, this method will help you to express your emotions as well as your feelings. This perfect tool will assist your conversation to become interesting. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary to insert an icon tool to help you do it easily.
Top Best WordPress Icon Plugins
Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons
This WordPress Icon Plugin allows you to insert share icons for many social media platforms such as Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and so on. In addition, you can upload many custom share icons that you want. It also gives your cútomers the ability to subscribe to your blog through their Email.
- 16 different designs for your social media share icons
- Allow visitors to subscribe to your blog by Email
- Give several actions to one social media share icon
- Add ‘counts’ to your social media buttons
- Select from many other customization features
- Decide to display a pop-up
- Make your social media icons ‘float’ or ‘sticky’
- Nice and useful plugin
- Nice interface
Social Icons Widget by WPZOOM
Social Icons Widget by WPZOOM gives you the ability to insert icons which are included links to your profiles coming from many social networks. Moreover, this WordPress Icon Plugin also has 4 icon sets that you can use to connect to many social networks. Using generic icons also helps you to insert links to anything you want.
- Global Color Picker
- A new color picker
- Search Icons by keywords
- FontAwesome Icon Set Integration
- Updated Instagram Icon
- Support for custom icons
- Color picker for each icon
- 3 Icon Sets
- Icons are now grouped into categories
- Simple and easy to use
- Secure and lightweight
- Good looking
Social Share Icons & Social Share Buttons
Here is a great WordPress Icon Plugin that you can use to put social share icon to any site that you want in an easy way. This plugin also includes a lot of features that you can use and a documentary video is also contained so that you can have a clear understanding of how to use this plugin.
- Several actions to one social share button
- 16 stylish design styles
- A wide range of social share platforms
- Add counts to your share buttons
- Select from many other customization features
- Allow visitors to subscribe to your site
- Give your social share buttons an animation
- And so on.
- Easy to install
- Very helpful
- Awesome App
Custom Icons for Elementor
This WordPress Icon Plugin allows you to insert your custom icons to the icon controls and elements to your site. In addition, you can also use this plugin to insert as many as the number of icons to your website through Fontrllo font packs very quickly as well as use icons at any places in your site.
- Add unlimited icons to your website
- Fontello font packs
- View the icons in each uploaded pack
- Delete individual packs if desired
- Use icons anywhere
- Add custom icon fonts
- A third party service for its functionality
- Great work
- Pretty straightforward
Menu Image, Icons made easy
Menu Image, Icons made easy is an effective WordPress Menu Button Plugin that you can use to insert photos and icons in menu items. Thanks to this, you can also generate a nice website menu as well as add pictures as icons at any place in your site in an easy way.
- Hide Title.
- Add Image / Icon at any place in sites
- Switch images/icons on the mouse over the menu item
- Control the position of the image or icon
- Fantastic developer
- Amazing Support
- Simple and wonderful
Menu Icons by ThemeIsle
Menu Icons by ThemeIsle is a powerful WordPress Icon Plugin that gives you an ability to inserting many icons into your menu items. Moreover, this WordPress Icon Plugin is also completely compatible with almost thems and it also includes a lot of powerful features that you can use into your site.
- Dashicons (WordPress core icons)
- Elusive Icons by Aristeides Stathopoulos
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy
- TI Icons icon pack by ThemeIsle
- Image (attachments)
- SVG (attachments)
- Foundation Icons by Zurb
- Genericons by Automattic
- Fontello icon packs
- Easy to use
- Always Reliable
This WordPress Icon Plugin enables you to generate a beautiful widget for your WordPress site, thanks to this, you can show description, title or icon at any place in your site. You can also use it to choose color, text alignment and size in order to use the dropdown options.
- Font Awesome 4 & 5
- Line Awesome
- Select the size, color, and text-alignment
- Streamline Icons
- Create a new WordPress widget
- ET Line Icons
- Save a lot of time
- Easy to manage
- Work great
Social Icons offers you the ability to show many common social icons by using widgets and shortcodes. What’s more, you are able to drag the widget in the sidebars or alter the settings which are from the widget form. It also provides you an option to use the shortcodes as well as paste it at any place on your site.
- Supports more than 200+ popular social icons
- Drag and drop for icon sorting
- Option to easily change icon size
- Shortcode to render the icons on the page, post
- Different icon grouping for a different location on your site
- More features coming on updates
- Supports square, rounded and greyscale background
- Nice plugin
- Great Plugin
- Highly recommended
Lightweight Social Icons
Plugin Icon WordPress allows you to show the social profile icons that you like in an easy way. Moreover, using this WordPress Icon Plugin enables you to select the border-radius, color, size as well as hover color of the icons. It also allows you to turn on or turn off tooltips and select its order.
- Choose your own order
- Icon size
- Border radius
- Text/icon color on hover
- Open links in new window
- Enable/disable tooltips
- Alignment of icons
- Background color
- Text/icon color
- Background color on hover
- Simple to install
- Easy to style
In conclusion, we are happy to recommend for you the collection of many not only helpful but also easy-to-use WordPress Icon Plugins with the hope that you can use them to build up your site effectively. Besides that, don’t forget to leave your comment if you have any queries, trouble, or suggestions related to this topic today.
Besides that, we are offering more than 300 one-page and multipage free WordPress themes which are mobile-friendly and well-designed, let’s have a look at the collection if you need a new and professional theme for your site.
- What is PortSpeed in VPS - March 31, 2023
- 5+ Best Tablepress Alternatives (Compared) - March 30, 2023
- How to Effectively Edit and Revise Your Essay - March 30, 2023
thank you very much