Webinars are an excellent way to engage your audience, but many people struggle with the logistics of running a webinar. A webinar plugin can be the answer you’ve been looking for. Therefore, we decided to bring you a collection of useful WordPress Webinar Plugins. Let’s take a look.
Why is the WordPress Webinar Plugins the best solution for your site?
A webinar plugin is a tool that allows you to create and host webinars on your WordPress site. It is a great way to boost your business and get more leads. There are a lot of options when it comes to webinar plugins for WordPress, so how do you know which one is best for your needs? In this article, we’ll explore top WordPress Webinar Plugins with their detailed information.
Top WordPress Webinar Plugins you should try
With WebinarPress, you can organize and display live webinars with YouTube, Vimeo, and Air right on your website using WordPress. Your audience will find it easy to attend and leave comments, and questions. WebinarPress is free and easy to use, so you don’t need coding skills to run it on your site.
- Create and display live webinars
- Customize the style of the webinar page
- Display registration form anywhere using shortcodes
- Get and export a list of attenders’ names and email
- Thank you pages
- Share on social media
- And much more
- Fully responsive interface
- Friendly and easy to use
- Compatible with almost themes
WP GoToWebinar is a helpful plugin allowing you to create webinars on tables, calendars, or widgets. Thanks to GoToWebinar accounts linking to your website and a few shortcodes, you can display webinars in any post on the page you want. In addition, it is totally free and we think you should try it.
- Show upcoming webinars in the table, calendar, or widget
- Display webinar anywhere using shortcodes
- Automatically update event calendar
- Set the particular text of the webinar to show
- Hide a phrase in the title
- Set the time to display the webinar
- Free plugin
- Friendly with mobile screen
- Easy to use
With the help of Webinara, you can create and run your webinar site with some shortcodes. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to interact with and manage. It is new and free but quite useful as we see.
- Create webinars and events
- In-built multi-standard categories for webinar and event
- Add tags for the webinar
- User registration
- Display webinars and events anywhere using shortcodes
- And more
- Responsive interface
- Cross browser supported
- SEO friendly
With the free version, Webinarignition is one of the greatest WordPress Webinar Plugins that enables you to create and handle a webinar. You can create live and replay pages, registration pages, confirmation page,s and so on. If you are searching for a free webinar plugin, Webinarignition certainly isn’t a bad choice.
- Custom live pages
- Registration and confirmation page
- Integrated with top mail services
- Live questions and on-air messages
- Live console
- Conversion tracking
- 1-click registration
- Multiple payment gateways supported
- Pre-designed template
The last powerful webinar plugin – ClickMeeting – allows you to create and manage your webinar events. It helps you collect attendees’ numbers as well as provides you with a lot of other helpful functions. Besides, this plugin has a mobile app to manage effectively your webinar. Highly recommend!
- Video conferencing room
- Polls and surveys
- Stream video on Facebook or YouTube
- Custom branding
- Webinar statistics
- Set timeline for the webinar
- Waiting room with agenda
- And much more
- Plenty of amazing features
- 30 days of the free trial
- Great support
In short, the WordPress Webinar Plugins are useful plugins that help you host live events on your website. The plugins have a lot of features that are useful for webinar marketing, such as broadcasting your event live across the internet and adding event registration forms to your website. So, we hope that in the blog today, you can easily choose the best plugin for your site.
Last but not least, don’t forget to visit our site to get many responsive and free WordPress themes to get an impeccable theme for your site. Thank you for reading this post. If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us.