Do you search for an easy-to-use yet handy GDPR WordPress plugin to make your site GDPR compliant? If all you need to have, don’t miss a fantastic opportunity to achieve your goals with the list of many beneficial GDPR WordPress plugins we mentioned below.
Why should you use GDPR WordPress Plugin for your site?
It is no longer than a month to the enforceable day of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), which means you need to rush to get your WordPress Themes “GDPR-ready” if you don’t want to be fined heavily because of using data of EU citizens. In today’s collection, we are going to list some necessary GDPR WordPress plugins that can help to make your site GDPR compliant. Let’s take a look!
Top Excellent GDPR WordPress Plugins
GDPR Cookie Consent by WebToffee [Recommended]
Introducing GDPR Cookie Consent – one of the best GDPR WordPress plugins that you should not ignore. This is a premium GDPR plugin for WordPress by WebToffee which will help you to become GDPR compliant with many robust features. It will show a notice with Accept and Reject options. The cookie value will be set to “Null” by default. And admin can add cookie details from the backend. You can use a shortcode to display the list of cookies in your policy page.
Some remarkable features available on premium version:
- Manage the list of cookies/categories
- Granular cookie opt-in settings
- Autoblock scripts – Google Analytics, FB Pixel, Google tag manager, and many more
- Location-based exclusion of cookie notice
- Scan website for cookies
- Customizable cookie notice to look just like your own website’s style
This GDPR WordPress plugin is about to support a Data Processor, Controller, with Data Protection officer in order to adopt the rule of GDPR. In addition, using this plugin, you can gain the ability to get an access date via your admin dashboard or data user.
- Consent management
- Rights to erasure & deletion of website data
- Right to access data by admin dashboard/ Data User
- Right to portability & export of data.
- Telemetry Tracker for visualizing plugins and website data
- Data breach notification logs and batch email notifications
- Good experience
- Very complete
- Awesome plugin
WP GDPR Framework is a powerful plugin to help you get your WordPress site GDPR-ready. With Triniti, a top IT company from Europe, create this plugin with detailed instructions for making your site GDPR compliant with effortless.
- Allow visitors and users without an account to view/export/delete their personal data
- Track/manage/withdraw consent
- Able to configure the plugin to anonymize personal data automatically
- Delete, send a notification or allow admins to do it manually
- Integration with Email Subscribers & Newsletters
- Cookie solution
- Spectacular plugin
This is a great plugin to assist your website to comply with GDPR. It supports Contact Form 7, WooCommerce from version 2.5.0, Gravity Form from 1.9 version, WordPress Comments. Moreover, WP GDPR Compliance also provides you an ability to insert consent as well as provide visitors full management.
- Insert checkboxes to supported plugins
- ‘Right to access’ through encrypted audit logs
- Insert Consent and give your visitors full control
- Keeping a consent log for supported plugins
- ‘Right to be forgotten’ by anonymizing user data
- Simple and Perfect
- Nice plugin
Cookiebot is a consent management platform with a uniquely powerful scanner that finds all cookies and trackers on your website and lets your end-users be in control of their own data privacy. It is a cloud-driven solution that enables full compliance with the world’s data protection laws, like GDPR, ePR, CCPA, and more. In addition, this plugin comes as a free WordPress plugin that is used on more than 50.000 websites.
- Website scanner
- Auto-blocking of all cookies and trackers
- Granular, prior consent and opt-out for GDPR and CCPA.
- Highly customizable cookie banner.
- Cookie declaration.
- Monthly scan reports
- Safe and encrypted storage of consents
- Annually renewed consents
- Simple and adequate
- Easy to customize
- Great for GDPR compliance
Here is an ideal WordPress Plugin which upholds DSGVO, PIPEDA, GDPR with restrictive Cookie Notice. On account of utilizing this module, you can design the treat Notice for your specific area, for example, the United States, United Kingdom, European Union, etc.
- Treat Consent and Conditional Cookie Notice
- Standard Templates CA/US likewise incorporate
- Confirmation of Consent
- Treat Banners and Legal Documents adjust
- Incorporation with the WP Consent API
- Recognized Cookie Data
- Incorporated with WordPress Privacy highlights
- Gutenberg Blocks empowered
- And the sky is the limit from there
- Marvelous, straightforward
UniConsent Cookie Consent CMP for GDPR / CCPA is a great plugin that allows you to implement the IAB transparency and consent framework for the GDPR as well as Google Ad Manager. Multiple languages support is also included for your users to get a clear understanding of its function.
- Certified EU IAB Consent Management Platform
- Implement the IAB Transparency and Consent Framework
- UniConsent supports consent management
- Multiple languages support
- Load the third party tags based on the user’s consent
- Simple and easy
WP Cookie Notice for GDPR, CCPA & ePrivacy Consent gives you an option to comply with the EU GDPR’s cookie consent as well as CCPA’s “Do Not Sell” Opt-Out regulations. With its function, you can show a completely customizable notice with a “Do Not Sell” link on your site. Language support is also included.
- Show a subtle, non-intrusive cookie consent notice
- Compatible with IAB Transparency and Consent Framework
- Default options as per ICO compliance to quickly launch
- Works out of the box with your existing theme
- Get granular cookie consent for cookie categories of their choice.
- DIsplay cookie consent notice as a Banner, Popup, or Widget.
- Accept the notice on scroll
- Auto-hide cookie notice after a delay
- WordPress Multisite compatible
- Working like a charm
- A lot of customizable features
- Very helpful
That’s all of our collection of the best GDPR WordPress plugin which is really necessary for GDPR compliance! We really hope that you can find at least one suitable plugin and have a good preparation for that. Don’t hesitate to share it with your friends if you find this article helpful. Besides, you can take a look at our Free WordPress Theme to get more designs.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023