If you are running multiple websites, it is hard for you to manage them effectively without using some supported plugins. For this reason, in today’s article, we provide you top best WordPress Workflow Plugin that helps you improve your business successfully.
Why should you use WordPress Workflow Plugin?
Of course, installing WordPress Workflow Plugin offers you many valuable benefits including managing your content review and publication process more efficiently, optimize SEO for your content to improve the ranking on Google search results, create a unified workflow for every project, and other useful advantages. Let’s take a look at the following plugins to find the best one that suits your demands.
Top Best WordPress Workflow Plugin
The first plugin that we would like to recommend is Oasis Workflow. This plugin comes with a lot of powerful features so that you can easily manage your content review and publication process more efficiently. In addition, by using role-based routing, you can ensure that your process moves forward as quickly as possible without sacrificing accountability. Moreover, you have the ability to customize the workflow to suit your needs.
- Configure your workflow using our easy drag and drop designer interface
- Define custom statuses for your editorial workflow
- The process history also captures the comments added by the user during task sign off
- Use the re-assign feature to pass the task to another person
- Use workflow to edit your published content while keeping the published article online
- And much more
- Many powerful features
- Translation ready
- Work effective
The second excellent plugin that you shouldn’t ignore is Yoast SEO. You don’t need to worry because this plugin has trusted and used by millions of people around the world to rank higher their website in search engines. This plugin will meet your requirements with many powerful features that help you to manage your SEO effectively. In addition, this plugin also will remind you about mistakes in your content, from that you can fill up title and meta description to improve your ranking better.
- Automated technical SEO improvements, like canonical URLs and meta tags
- Advanced XML sitemaps; making it easy for Google to understand your site structure
- Title and meta description templating, for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results
- An in-depth Schema.org integration that will increase your chance of getting rich results, by helping search engines to understand your content
- Full control over site breadcrumbs, so that users and search engines always know where they are
- Top useful plugin
- Excellent performance
- Integrates seamlessly into other themes and plugins
Jetpack is a perfect tool that is built by most WordPress experts in order to help your WordPress site safer, faster, and grow your traffic. This plugin provides you with a lot of essential features such as brute force protection, downtime/uptime monitoring,…Another great point is that Jetpack has accompanied Google AMP to generate the best performance for the WordPress site. Therefore, when you use Jetpack and AMP simultaneously, you will have all the features to build a professional website without coding knowledge.
- Back up your site automatically in real-time and restore to any point with one click
- Easily duplicate, clone, or migrate your site whether you want to create a staging site or move to a new host
- Automatic scan for malware and other code threats
- Block spam comments and form responses with anti-spam features powered by Akismet
- Brute force attack protection to protect your WordPress login page from attacks
- Monitor your site uptime/downtime and get an instant alert of any change by email
- And much more
- Updated monthly
- Fully compatible with v2.0 of the official AMP plugin
- Quickly customize
If you don’t know any ways to organize your marketing in one place efficiently, this plugin is the perfect solution. CoSchedule has satisfied with more than 7,000+ customers around the world, helping you stay focused, deliver projects on time, and much more. In addition, it also supports you to organize your entire editorial calendar while integrating it with your blog, email, and social platforms. Another plus point is that it allows you to generate custom statuses to describe the special stages of your team’s workflows.
- Create a unified workflow for every project inside the calendar for content, social, email, events, and more
- Helps your team ideate, plan, create, and publish in one place
- Create custom statuses to describe the unique stages of your team’s workflows and visualize the entire process in a Kanban board
- Visualize your entire social strategy in one place, from publishing to measurement
- Gives teams access to the resources and brand assets
- Nice tool
- Great support
- Diverse features
It is difficult for you to manage multiple blogs or sites simultaneously. However, by using this plugin, it allows you to use various roles on your websites such as Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor, and Follower/Viewer flexibly. In addition, you have the ability to add new roles and modify user capabilities according to your requirements.
- Allows you to change user roles and capabilities easily.
- Add to the selected role and click “Update” button to save your changes
- Add new roles and customize its capabilities according to your needs
- Multiple roles could be assigned to user simultaneously.
- And much more
- Multiple roles
- Work effectively
Site Kit is a perfect WordPress Workflow Plugin that is suitable for those who are running various sites. This plugin offers authoritative, up-to-date insights from multiple Google products directly on the WordPress dashboard, so you are completely easy to access and use. Moreover, it provides you site Kit shows key metrics and insights from different Google products including Search Console, Analytics, AdSense, PageSpeed Insights, Tag Manager, Optimize.
- Easy-to-understand stats directly on your WordPress dashboard
- Official stats from multiple Google tools, all in one dashboard
- Quick setup for multiple Google tools without having to edit the source code of your site
- Metrics for your entire site and for individual posts
- Easy-to-manage, granular permissions across WordPress and different Google products
- A useful tool
- Great support
- Powerful features
With over three million active installs, this plugin has been trusted by many users because of its convenient features. It allows you to back up your files and database backups into the cloud and restores easily. In addition, you can back up into the cloud to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 (or compatible), UpdraftVault, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, DreamObjects, Openstack Swift, and email.
- Restores, as well as backing up
- Backs up to more cloud options than any others
- Allows you to set up automatic backup schedules, for the ultimate inconvenience
- Is faster, using up fewer server resources
- Has been tested on over 3 million sites
- Popular plugin
- Great features
- Translation ready
Each plugin has its advantages, so we hope that you can find the best solutions to tackle your problems. In addition, if you are a big fan of themes, let’s drop off our free WordPress Themes. We offer a wide range of beautiful designs to help you build a successful website. Thanks for reading.