It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Deal with the complex tax regulations easier with the best Woocommerce Tax plugin!
It has been never easy to handle and update the tax regulations, especially when you run an online store which attracts many overseas customers. If you are finding a suitable Woocommerce Tax plugin that can help you deal with these difficult rules, you would visit the right place! Our today collection will help you choose at least one plugin suitable for your site. Take a look now!
This Woocommerce Tax plugin supports you to deal with the EU VAT law (valid from January 1st, 2015). By using this plugin, you will save a long time to configure and update the law, but still applying correct current rule/law.
- Able to define location of customers
- Record evidence for audit
- Showing price including exact VAT in the 1st page
- Convert currency
- Support refund
- and more.
- Great support
- Easy to use.
This powerful Woocommerce VAT plugin from Aelia team is a great solution to work with EU VAT regulations, it extends the standard sale process of Woocommerce as well as figuring the VAT due. Besides, this plugin also collects information which is necessary to fill the MOSS/VAT returns.
- Identify and records the location of customers
- Evidence collection
- Validate and accept EU VAT numbers
- VAT currency supported
- Populate automatically the rates of VAT for every EU country
- Advanced reports
- and more.
- Easy to configure
- Fast and helpful support
- Many features provided.
This Woocommerce Tax plugin adds to your online store a new field of NIF/CIF/NIE to shipping and billing forms, customer and admin.
- The NIF/CIF/NIE field is possible to required in billing/shipping form
- Validate the NIF/CIF/NIE field, VIES VAT number field for exempting taxes
- Add to the shipping form phone and email required fields
- and more.
- Great support service.
This Woocommerce Tax plugin provides you a simple tool which helps you define the delivery flat rate depending on the country, delivery address’s world region on your Woocommerce store. Moreover, it is possible for you to create groups for countries, states, and world regions as well as defining delivery rates for those groups.
- Identify a backup “Rest of the World” rate for every destination
- Apply shipping fee for the entire order/multiple it per an item, for each rule/group
- Compatible with PHP7, WPML
- and more.
- Easy to set up.
When your customers are at the checkout and order step, this Woocommerce Tax plugin adds a new field of NIF/NIPC (Portuguese VAT identification number) if the customers are from Portugal.
- Add (NIF/NIPC) to checkout, Order admin, Order Emails fields of Woocommerce store, and “Thank You” page;
- Edit NIF/NIPC field of customers on User edit screen and “My Account – Billing Address”
- Validate NIF/NIPC check digit.
- Simple and practical to use and install
- Work beautifully.
That’s all for our collection today! If you feel it useful, please do not hesitate to share it with your friends who might be in need. Besides, don’t forget to take a look at our amazing free WordPress themes for more beautiful design for your site.
Thank you so much for reading. If you have any question, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
Looking for a free Landing Pages template to start creating your stunning website?