More and more interesting changes are waiting for you to explore!
PHP MySQL Extension
There are many refactored libraries comes with Joomla 4, but these 2 packages below will be deleted completely from the framework:
- Log (except the case you can use PSR-3 compatible logging package).
It is also necessary to be aware of potential backward compatibility issues of Joomla 4 before it releases, please check it here.
Joomla Framework Packages‘ Usage
Refactor Event Management System
Service Container for Global Dependency Management/Injection
Introduction of Framework Agnostic Web Components
Joomla Framework 2.x
The release of framework 2.0 has marked the end of version 1.x. This new framework which will have new library packages, supported PHP version 7, and previously deprecated functionality removed will be the next Joomla framework first release.
- New rendering package to render templates with many well-known PHP libraries
- New Console package to build command line applications
- Refactored packages:
– Router package, Session package
– Dependency Injection package, including support for the PSR-11 container interface
– Cache package support PSR-6 and PSR-16 caching interfaces
– HTTP package support for PSR-7 Requests/Responses.
That’s all of our article today! Thank you so much for reading! If you have any question or information to share, please feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023