It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Using the best WordPress Content Protection Plugin in 2020 to protect your content from thefts!
In recent years, protecting the content of websites has become much more popular not only because it helps to weed out low-quality users but also because it helps to join together people who truly share the same ideas about a particular subject. This is the reason why we bring you the collection of WordPress Content Protection Plugin today. Check it out and choose the best one for your site.
This is one of the best WordPress Content Protection Plugins that prevents your blog content from being stolen by anyone. It aims at protecting web content from being plagiarized. Moreover, this plugin is easy for you to use. Check it out!
- Content copy protection
- Notification text
- Disable left click
- Disable right-click
- Ability to except certain part from protection
- Allow to create and display a notification
- Easy to use
This plugin is developed by Tyche Softwares and it does a pretty good job in saving your website from online content thieves. It uses advanced technologies to protect your site from being stolen. Moreover, the plugin works out of the box without any complex installation or activation processes.
- No one can save images from your site
- No right-click or context menu
- Show alert message, Image Ad or HTML Ad on save images or right-click
- Disable the following keys CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X, CTRL+S or CTRL+V
- Advanced and easy to use control panel
- Easy to set up
Similar to the color design plugin, this WordPress plugin also protects your content from being selected by anyone, and thus, no one can copy your website’s content and paste on his/her blog. In addition, it provides some features to exclude specific parts that you don’t need to apply for protection.
- Ability to disable right-click
- Option to hide/display an alert message
- Deactivate text selection and keyboard shortcuts for copy
- Apply protection for selected pages
- Ability to disable for logged in users
WP Content Copy Protection is a simple, yet effective plugin that uses an array of aggressive techniques in protecting your online content from being stolen. This is a plugin with teeth – and an absolute must for any business owner, blogger and WordPress site owner who is serious about protecting his online content.
- Disabling right-click on the mouse
- Drag/Drop and Save Images from an article
- Disabling keyboard commands such as disabling CTRL A, X, C, P, S
The WordPress plugin Copyright Proof was specifically designed to prevent copyright/content theft, unlike WordPress SEO by Yoast. The copyright notice contains a digitally signed and certified time-stamped content certificate under each message on your website, which can significantly contribute to the proof of ownership.
- Insert license and copyright notice below your posts
- Ability to note IP addresses of intentional thieves
- Provide multiple customization options for notice
- Multiple users support
- Easy to use
This is a simple WordPress plugin that will let you set up a site-wide password that will be required any time any of the site pages are being accessed. Certainly a very raw content protection solution! Visitors are required to submit a password before they can see your generated content. However, protection for uploaded files or images is not available in this plugin.
- Use the single password for site protection
- Include IP address setting lists
- Option to permit access to RSS feeds
- Ability to give admin access without a password
- Simple to use
- Easy to set up
- Great support
Here we are moving into a territory of free content protection plugins that provide easy to use methods for keeping your content private when necessary. This plugin is a lightweight plugin that will work with your favorite WordPress themes out of the box, and provide you with cool features. Moreover, it lets you protect your posts and pages so only your members can view the protected content.
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Ability to protect photo galleries
- Ability to protect attachment pages
- Show teaser content to convert visitors into members
- Comments on your protected posts will also be protected automatically
- Easy to use
Passster is another prominent solution to make password protecting your content easy. You can also use a modern and secure captcha solution instead of a password. Modern encryption keeps sure your passwords are incredibly secure.
- Restrict complete pages/posts/products with a password
- Use a simple shortcode to protect parts of your content
- Ajax-driven unlock – no page reload required
- Customise the style with the Customizer
- Full of options
- Quick setup
- Simple to use
This is the last WordPress Content Protection Plugin to Adds copyright notice at end of articles in full-text RSS feeds, with backlinks to the blog and original article. Your Blog title is linked to your blog Url. Your article title is linked to the article permalink.
- A notice gets attached at the bottom of feed articles
- Your Blog title is linked to your blog Url
- Your article title is linked to the article permalink
- RSS scrappers will link back to your site
- Great plugin
Content Thieves can steal your website’s content by tweaking your RSS feed. So, as soon as you publish an article on your blog, the same gets posted on someone’s else site. You cannot stop this but you what you can do is delay your RSS feed so that the content on your site gets published first and the content-scrapping sites can post your data only after a delay of few minutes.
- The error could be any grammatical mistake in your article
- Steal your website’s content by tweaking your RSS feed
- Google will crawl your site and your site will become the initial publisher
What do you think about this above collection of WordPress Content Protection Plugin? If you have any questions, let us know by leaving a comment below! We will answer it as soon as possible. Moreover, don’t forget to share this article with your friends if you find it useful.
Besides, you can access to free WordPress themes to have a more attractive design for your websites.
Are you Web Freelancer or Web Design Company? Join our Club and Access our Resource!