A WordPress Firewall Plugin plays a crucial role in protecting your site from hackers or website attackers. Therefore, the most useful the plugin is, the safer your website is. Understanding the importance of the WordPress Firewall Plugin in making your site secure, we are here today to show you a list of many dominant Firewall Plugins supporting both free and pro versions. Let’s start to explore them now!
The advantages of using the WordPress Firewall Plugins
It is true that every site needs a tool to protect it against hacking as well as to detect spam emails or messages. Therefore, by using this plugin, you are able to prevent spam comments, registrations, spam contacts emails, and so on. In addition, when the users try to enter the password but fail, this plugin will help you to block the user or send a warning email to the user. Let’s take a look the following plugins before making the decision for yourself.
Top Best WordPress firewall Plugins
Here is one of the most common WordPress Firewall plugins that allow you to protect your WordPress site in an effective way. In addition, this plugin also consists of malware signatures, malicious IP as well as the newest firewall rules which help to make your site safer.
- WordPress security scanner
- Wordfence central
- Security tools
- Login security
- Country blocking
- Malware scanner checks core files
- Scan for dangerous URLs
- Best customer service
- Simply perfect
- A Must-Have Plugin
This WordPress Firewall Plugin allows you to insert several firewalls and security for your site. Thanks to it, you can impose many good security practices and keep your site safe at all level. In addition, because this plugin is designed by experts, you can have a clear understanding of it and use it very easily.
- Database security
- Blacklist functionality
- File system security
- Stop user enumeration
- User login security
- Password strength tool
- User account security
- Firewall functionality
- Really good and totally free
- Good Service
- Save precious time
Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk is a great Firewall Plugin For WordPress that enables you to stop prevent spam comments, registrations, spam contacts emails and so on. In addition, this WordPress Firewall Plugin also enables you to deliver your spam comment into spam folders as well as set an option of preventing spam comments.
- Antispam protection for comments
- Woocommerce spam filter
- Protection from contact form spam
- Spambots registrations filter
- Newsletters antispam filter
- Bbpress spam filter
- Compatible with WordPress cache plugins
- Blocking comments by “stop words”
- Private blacklist for spam firewall
- Low false/positive rate
- Constant reminder
- Great security plugin
- Easy to use with powerful
This WordPress Firewall Plugin allows you to delete the security threats, database injections as well as backdoor scripts. Moreover, Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall also help to protect download definition updates against new problems. When a complete scan is run, new definition updates can be downloaded automatically.
- Upgrade vulnerable versions
- Run a Complete Scan
- Firewall block SoakSoak
- Download Definition Updates
- Check the integrity of WordPress Core files
- Automatically download new Definition Updates
- A solid plugin
- Accurate detection
- Very useful
Here is obviously a great WordPress Firewall Plugin which enables blog admins to get benefits from powerful and professional security features. Moreover, it can also scan, reject as well as hook any HTTP/HTTPS request which is sent to PHP scripts.
- Strong privacy
- IPV6 compatibility
- Multi-site support
- Prepend own PHP code to the firewall
- Low footprint firewall
- Contextual help
- Non-intrusive user interface
- Events notifications
- File integrity monitoring
- Real-time detection
- Powerful filtering engine
This WordPress Firewall Plugin helps you to finish all heavy lifting for you as well as make an alarm in case there are any problems. It is absolutely a great plugin that helps to protect your site against spams. Besides, Shield Security plugin also contains a powerful core file scanners which help you to remove hacks and malicious file changes.
- Security Admin Users
- Powerful Core File Scanners
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Block REST API / XML-RPC
- HTTP Headers
- Automatic Updates Control
- Audit Trail & User Activity Logging
- Amazing support
- Very responsive
This is totally a free WordPress Firewall Plugin that helps to keep your site safer. Moreover, this plugin consists of a large number of security features, each of them has an advantage for security posture. This plugin is also famous over the world and relevant to site security.
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Effective Security Hardening
- Post-Hack Security Actions
- Security Activity Auditing
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Website Firewall (premium)
- The most effective protection system
- Great security plugin
- Essential tool
This plugin helps you to detect all complex malware that many other different plugins miss. Using this plugin, you can be sure that your site will be never broken, it is also a great solution for agencies as well as developer who needs a tool to control multiple sites which are from White Lable Solution, custom and scheduled reporting and so on.
- Inbuilt WordPress website hardening
- Single, site management dashboard
- A scanner that never slows down your site
- Fix a hacked website in less than 60 seconds
- Malware is a “service”, not just a security plugin
- Real-time protection from our smart firewall
- Well and logically organized
- Excellent – Very Happy
- Perfect service feels safe
All in all, using WordPress Firewall Plugin is one of the most effective and convenient ways you should try to protect your WordPress website. Therefore, don’t waste time. All you should do now is explore the collection, then try and select the best plugin for your site. If you have any trouble or difficulties, let us know by leaving your comment below, thus we will reply to you as soon as possible.
What’s more? We are providing many well-performance and professional free WordPress themes. Thus, don’t hesitate to explore and get the one you like. Hope you enjoy the blog and see you again!
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023