It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Display your tags on your site with the most powerful Joomla Tags Extension!
It is necessary for you to keep tags organized and troubleshoot tagging problems when you run a site; therefore, installing a tags extension is an efficient way. Here, we provide you top best Joomla Tags Extension to help you choose the best one in no time.
Showtags which is based on article meta-keywords enables you to display article tags in category as well as article outlook. Besides, you are also able to insert a custom CSS selector in order to customize it.
- Category filter
- Joomla! 3.0 compatible
- Show tags before and/or after articles
- Languages: English, Spanish and German
- Compatible with Aixeena Taxonomy System
- And more
- Work great
- Simple and elegant
- Useful content plugin
This Joomla Tags Extension allows you to show all tags in the Joomla 3.6+ site in a drop-down menu which links to Joomla’s tag specific page.
- Option to show only child tags for a parent tag
- Display a drop-down list of all tags
- Show all tags in the Joomla 3.6+ site
- Intuitive design
- Easy to set up
- Simple and Effective
This Joomla Tags enables you to show customized entirely reactive tag-cloud on your website. Besides, you are able to set up the size and color for tags as well as choose any web safe font from a drop-down. This extension also consists of a lot of configuration options such as speed, direction, opacity, shape and so on.
- Enable/disable mouse wheel zoom
- Stretch the cloud horizontally or vertically
- Insert background image
- Joomla 3 support
- Single installer for both Joomla 1.5 and 2.5
- Easy to use module
- Brilliant support
- Installed easily
CW Tags provides you a autocomplete suggestion for researching tag input and inserting tag input. This is a complex system for Joomla content as well as a unique system for image and text with a thousands of settings.
- ACL for component
- Batch Copy
- Filtering categories
- Own search component
- Component Update system
- Displaying related articles in article detail
- And more
- Competent support
- Easy to install and configure
- Package of multi categories
This Joomla Tags Extension allows you to show your original tags. Besides, you can show your tags as a menu, drop down accordion.The tagging system has also improved the content management a lot since Joomla 3.1.
- Drop-down list selection
- Easy parameters
- K2 tag compatible
- Display as menu with 3 styles
- Display as 3D cloud
- Sorting on count basis
- And more
This Joomla Tags enables you to filter your list blog on a tag that was chosen. After clicking on one of the tags, the list blog is updated and it just display the articles that includes the tag which are chosen.
- Filter category blog on a chosen tag
- Update the category blog
- Show the articles that have the chosen tag
This Joomla Tags Extension allows to take meta-keywords from your article and then put them after article.
- Easy to use and configure
- Good functionality
- Quick and helpful support
- Hassle-free default settings
- Separate Profiling option
- Flexible category filtering
- Performance optimized code
- Ability to use Joomla or K2 Tags
- Well-documented configuration options
- And more
We hope that this collection is helpful for you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And if you find it useful, don’t forget to share with your friends!
Moreover, you can refer to free Joomla templates to display tag on your sites.
Are you Web Freelancer or Web Design Company? Join our Club and Access our Resource!