WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin is an important tool that can help your customers filter the commodity they are looking for. Therefore, they can easily and quickly find the products they need. That is a wonderful method to help you attract more potential clients as well as keep them on your site. In the blog today, we would like to suggest to you the list of great Woocommerce Product Filter Plugins.
How is Woocommerce Product Filter Plugin important?
As you know, each online shopping website has a lot of products. Therefore, it is difficult for customers to find exactly what suits their needs in a short time. By using WooCommerce Product Filter, you can create product filters for WooCommerce by categories, attributes, products tags, taxonomies, price, etc. In addition, you can also build filters by color, size… and display product images in a clear and eye-catching way. Thanks to the features and uses of the Woocommerce Product Filter Plugin, selling management and improvement becomes extremely convenient and simple.
Top Woocommerce Product Filter Plugin
Firstly, we want to propose for you Advanced AJAX Product Filters. Above all, it’s a totally simple to-utilize Woocommerce item channel free plugin which will be a decent decision for your online store. Further, it accompanies a gadget which is conceivable to add the same number of channels to your site as you need.
- Drag-drop filter building
- Filters, Sorting and Pagination
- Possible to have unlimited filters
- Limit filter box height with scroll themes
- Filter Visibility.
- Simple to configure, support various settings
- Fully customizable.
The second plugin you should try in this blog is Search and Filter. In other words, it is an exquisite pursuit box development for your WordPress site – Search and Filter. Hence, your clients can channel or look by post sort, class, post date or in any event, consolidating to locate their #1 things rapidly.
- Search or filter in Categories, Post Types, Custom Fields, Post Dates, Taxonomies, Tags
- Edit by drag-drop
- Show finding results using AJAX
- jQuery range slider supported
- Unlimited fields/ search forms supported.
- Work well with WooCommerce, WP 3.8+, WP eCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads.
Thirdly, we need to make reference to WOOF – Products Filter For WooCommerce. Likewise the plugin above, it permits your clients to channel the item they need in labels/classes/scientific classifications cost. Besides that, it’s completely viable with the most recent Woocommerce rendition!
- Only Native Woocommerce API used
- Using AJAX to search products
- Recount products flexibly
- Infinite scroll
- Support Quick Search
- Product Messenger,…
- Straightforward to install
- Quick filter
- Work well with Woocommerce Product per page/Brands/Currency Switcher, PHP 7.
Fourthly, we long for to show you WooBeWoo-WooCommerce Product Filter. Most importantly, this plugin assists clients with sifting items/things by value, classes, labels, scientific classification, and qualities. Also, it gives you most extreme control for each channel models adjustable.
- Filter by any creteria
- Variations of a display at the front end
- AJAX live search
- Variety of options for sorting products
- Variation of skins: default, flat, big, modern, sharp, round, square
- And more…
- Compatible with Ellementor
- Fully responsive
The fifth plugin we figure you shouldn’t miss is YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter. In other words, this plugin gives you a solid channel gadget and AJAX item channel. Thus, it can apply all the channels your clients need, to show all the nearest Woocommerce varieties of item that they are finding.
- Filter with 4 layouts supporting List, Color, Dropdown, Label
- Able to reset all filters that have been applied.
- Great support
- Easy and simple to use
Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter is another plugin we trust this is extraordinary for you. In other words, it helps your customers to locate their #1 things on your site effectively and rapidly. Thusly, they can channel with scope of value they bear, labels, class, and that’s just the beginning, at that point a live output will show up. Moreover, channel blend is likewise conceivable.
- Showing live search results
- Support filter combinations
- Drag-drop form builder
- Vertical/horizontal layout.
- Support friendly user interface
- Simple and fast to install
This Woocommerce Product filter plugin supports you to filter items by color in great appearance with a straightforward widget on your online store. It allows you to create a color filter by writing color names, then choosing from the color picker the corresponding color with that name, select the appropriate color when you edit the product or create a new item.
- Filter WooCommerce products by color, size
- Insert a smart table format/view to your shop page
- Filter products by any attribute and WooCommerce categories and tags
- Include a smart product search in the WooCommerce filtering widget
- Simple setting up
- Easy to use
The final best WooCommerce product filter plugin you should try is Annasta Woocommerce Product Filters. By using this plugin, you are easily able to generate filters for product taxonomy and price. Besides that, you can also add a products search box with many options available. What’s more? Let’s check out more features of this plugin below.
- Product attributes filters: size, colour, brand, gender
- Stock availability filter
- Product metadata filters
- Products sorted by control
- Range selection for the prices, rating and meta data filters
- Active filters badges (collectors), clear all filters button
- Flexible display of hierarchical levels
- And much more
- WPML support
In conclusion, we have already suggested to you the Collection Of Nice Woocommerce Product Filter Plugin. Therefore, we hope that you can easily and effectively select the most suitable one to build up your online shopping website. If you consider this blog is wonderful, then please share it with your friends. Furthermore, Free WordPress Themes are also available for you to select and build your site. Thanks for your reading and have a good day!
- Rebranding Strategies: When and How to Revise Your Logo - February 28, 2024
- Tips to Build the Best Construction Website in WordPress - February 23, 2024
- Best Ethereum Betting Sites 2024 | Secure & Fast Sports Gambling - February 23, 2024