Make more functions to your WooCommerce websites with the top awesome WooCommerce WordPress Plugins!
The advantages of using WooCommerce WordPress Plugins
WooCommerce is one of the best plugins that allows you to create an amazing online shop. It can quickly convert your WordPress website into an eCommerce store. However, to make the plugin work perfectly, you will need a compatible theme. There are a number of wonderful Free WooCommerce Themes designed specifically for WooCommerce stores. Do you have a sales website with WooCommerce? Then take a look at this article. Here are 15+ Necessary WooCommerce WordPress Plugins that you should not ignore!
Top WooCommerce WordPress Plugins
Metrilo will help you to keep your customers coming back by monitoring the activities of clients on your WooCommerce store.
- Metro measures your KPIs, analyze trends, and present it all to you in one place s
- Automate & Personalize your e-commerce email marketing to boost the conversion rate
- Metrilo’s specialized eCommerce CRM tracks clients’ behavior and creates customer profiles
WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway enables you to accept payment online from your customers such as Visa, America Express, MasterCard, iDeal, SEPA, JCB and much more. Moreover, Apple Pay, Microsoflt Pay, or Google Play from your mobile and desktop are also accepted
- Accept payments online
- Take payments directly on your store via Stripe’s API
- Pay using payment details associated with their mobile devices
- Very helpful
- Work great
- Always Reliable
This is an awesome WooCommerce WordPress plugin that will help you to improve your sale by helping your customers inspect the quality of your products with its features.
- It will show a bigger size product image when mouseover.
- Allow you to customize the zoom area and enable /disable it on mobile devices.
- Add a slider showing product image thumbnails and customize it.
- Awesome Plugin
- Very Effective
The plugin allows you to apply the filters to display the WooCommerce variations of the products that you are looking for in a quick and very intuitive way.
You can filter by 4 layouts available: List, Dropdown, Color, Label.
- Two additional layouts for the YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter widget
- Search filter for products on sale/available
- Ajax sorting for products displayed on the page
- Customizable reset button
- WooCommerce Search filter for products of a specific price range
- Customization of the WooCommerce Price Filter widget
- Upload of an icon as a customized loader
- Working great
- Helpful support
- Works as described
This WooCommerce plugin allows you to translate your WooCommerce store into multiple languages. You can translate everything from WooCommerce products, categories to attributes. So it allows inventory tracking without breaking products into languages and enables running your store with multiple currencies.
- Translate all WooCommerce products
- Keeps the same language through the checkout process
- Allows inventory tracking without breaking products into languages
- Enables running a single WooCommerce store
- Allows enabling different payment gateways based on a customer’s location
- Sends emails to clients and admins in their language
- Excellent plugin
- Simple yet effective
- Amazing work
This is a comprehensive automated sales & marketing solution for WooCommerce online stores that help you to improve conversion rates, care for customers, and increase sales.
Let’s see its features:
- Up-selling, Cross-selling, Offer discounts
- Run different types of incentive offers
- Add product recommendation sliders
- Send personalized email campaigns
- Create notifications for products
- Display eye-catching popup to motivate new customers
- Add a countdown timer
- Optimize shoppers’ user experience on mobile web
- Implement an instant Facebook chat tool on the website
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips allows you to insert a PDF invoice to confirm emails for your customers. With this plugin, you are able to modify or create your own template as well as select to download or print the invoices as well as packing slips.
- Generate PDF invoices/packings slips in bulk
- Automatically attach invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails
- Fully customizable HTML/CSS invoice templates
- Download the PDF invoice/packing slip
- Download invoices from the My Account page
- Sequential invoice numbers – with custom formatting
- Awesome Plugin
- Better support
- Easy to use
With the WooCommerce Checkout Manager plugin, you can customize and manage the fields on your WooCommerce Checkout page with ease.
- Add new fields to the checkout page.
- Make checkout fields optional.
- Add or remove required fields.
- Show or Hide fields for each User Roles.
- Upload files on Checkout Page.
- Sort and export orders by Field Name.
- Add new fields to the Billing and Shipping sections.
- Create fields to remove the tax.
- Create fields to add additional amounts.
- Replace Text using Text/ Html Swapper.
- And many more.
- Excellent plugin
- Simple to use
Stripe Payment Gateway is a simple way to accept payment online that allows you to take payments directly on your store via Stripe’s API, including Apple Pay for mobile and desktop. It has no monthly fees, no hidden costs: you only get charged when you earn money!
WooCommerce Menu Cart plugin installs a shopping cart button in the navigation bar.
The main feature of the plugin:
- Display the shopping cart icon depending on the items/price.
- Float left or right or use the menu’s default settings.
- Customize your CSS.
- Quick Setup
- Works Great
- Simple and perfect
Mailchimp for WooCommerce enables you to sync the purchase data of your customers automatically. Moreover, thanks to using this plugin, you are able to develop your eCommerce marketing strategy easily.
- Showcase product recommendations
- Create beautiful landing pages
- View detailed data on your marketing performance
- Sync to your Audience in Mailchimp with purchase data
- Add discount codes created in WooCommerce to your emails
- Set up marketing automation
- So far, so good
- Absolutely Great
- Easy to install
Genesis Connect for WooCommerce plugin replaces WooCommerce’s built-in shop templates with its own Genesis-ready versions to display the single product page, the main shop page, Product Category and Product Tag archive pages.
- Allow easy customization of these templates
- Place your own copies of these templates
- Adds its own template loader function
- Modifies the Genesis breadcrumbs output
- Great plugin
This plugin will help you simplify the checkout process, then increase your sales.
Let’s see its features:
- Implement add to cart button redirect to checkout page pattern
- It’s available in 2 languages: English UK (en_GB) and Chinese (zh_CN)
- Speed checkout process
- Remove checkout fields
- Quick purchase button
- Nice plugin
- Works smoothly
This WooCommerce WordPress plugin allows your customers to switch currencies on your website and get rates converted in real-time.
- Checkout by GeoIP rules
- 4 currencies aggregators
- 3 Widgets: currencies switcher, currency converter, currencies rates
- 5 kinds of selectors with flags + flag mode
- and more.
- Excelente plugin
- Almost perfect
- Useful plugin
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is a powerful WooCoomerce tool for eCommerce shop. With this plugin, your customers can save their own favorite products for a later time. Besides, they can also share the wishlist with friends and relatives very easily.
- Save their favorite products
- Share the wishlist with relatives and friends
- Share the wishlist on social networks
- Get indirect advertising for your store.
- Great plugin
- Best plugin for wishlist
- Good update
YITH Infinite Scrolling plugin allows customers to scroll down and get the details they seek quickly, without taking time to load new pages.
- Show all products at once.
- Simple and direct navigation, even from a mobile device
- Transition effect
- Best infinite
- Works fine
- Works like a charm
This plugin allows you to use Enhanced Ecommerce of Google Analytics to track the user behavior across your store.
Some main features:
- Support 4 new reports: Shopping Behaviour, Checkout Behaviour, Product Performance, Sales Performance.
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on the category page…
- Set your local currency
- Supports Guest checkout functionality
- Great support team
- Very helpful plugin
- Works as mentioned
WooCommerce PDF Invoices automates the invoicing process by generating and sending it to your customers. It generates PDF invoices and PDF packing slips, attaches it to WooCommerce email types of your choice, and sends invoices to customers’ Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Egnyte.
- Create PDF invoices automatically or manually.
- Download invoice
- Mark invoices as paid.
- Connect with Google Drive, Egnyte, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
- And more.
- Many options
- Very reactive support
WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap – WooCommerce plugin that allows you to add a gift wrap option to your products.
You can set up the default gift-wrappable status per-product and cost by going to WooCommerce > Settings. These costs can be overridden per-product.
- Add a gift wrap option to your products with an optional price
- Overridden costs per-product
- Simple but great
- Work well
Woo Social Media Marketing connects your store with Around.io, Around.io helps you to put your WooCommerce store’s social media marketing on Automation to save time and boost social traffic to your store.
- Day / Week Planner
- Post or Schedule Products
- Collage Maker and Image Gallery
- Post Library
- Content Search
- Great product
Breeze – Free WordPress Cache Plugin which offers various options to optimize WordPress performance at various levels.
- Breeze improves website speed and resource optimization.
- Easy to install and configure directly from WordPress.
- Simple design for all users.
- Excellent with cloudways hosting
- Very simple to use
Hope this article will help you choose suitable WooCommerce WordPress plugins for your store. If you have any questions about this post, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And don’t forget to share with your friends if you find it useful! Let’s take a look at our list of WooCommerce Themes to get the best one!
- Web App Vs Progressive Web App: Why Are They Different - June 30, 2022
- 3CX Vs Help Scout: What are the differences - June 20, 2022
- List Of 7 Best WordPress Video Conference Plugins 2022 - June 16, 2022