Do you get used to utilizing the Gutenberg editor? Are you looking for the not only easy-to-use but also helpful WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugin to build various kinds of forms on your WordPress site? We will help you save time in finding such a plugin by offering the collection below. Let’s get started to explore and get the best one for your site now!
The plus points of WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugins
With the assistance of WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugins, it’s convenient and easy for you to:
- Build many kinds of forms to your site via Gutenberg editor, including contact forms, newsletter forms, registration forms, survey forms, job application forms, and much more.
- Customize the forms with various options: color, text, checkbox, etc.
- Manage the form submissions easily. After that, you can smoothly run a lot of marketing campaigns.
Top Powerful WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugins
The first WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugin we would like to introduce to you today is WordPress Form Builder Plugin – Gutenberg Forms. By using this plugin, it’s easy and convenient for you directly generate the forms in the Gutenberg editor. In other words, you can add form fields as Gutenberg blocks in this new editor and design it as the way you want.
- Form layouts using built-in Form Columns Block
- Multi-page forms are available
- Form Entries
- Form Templates
- Form Styles
- Import/Export Forms
- Spam Protection: Google reCaptcha & Akismet integration.
- And much more
- Great Support
- Easy to customize
Secondly, why don’t you try Otter? If the above plugin is focusing on developing blocks related to forms, Otter is a WordPress Gutenberg Blocks plugin coming with various blocks for many purposes. In the field of form building, this WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugin only supports you to build contact forms and subscribe forms with limited options. However, this plugin is simple and handy for you if you need to create not only forms but also other elements for your site.
- Add contact forms anywhere on the page
- Sendinblue and Mailchimp integration
- Create subscribe form
- Allow you to edit some elements of the forms: text, email, date, and number
- Easy to use
Thirdly, let’s check out Spectra since this WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugin can offer you form blocks to generate contact forms, suggestion forms, newsletters forms, etc on your WordPress site without any trouble. Besides that, it also gives you the ability to modify the forms and add other fields in your own style.
- Add various fields including name, email, message box, phone number, checkbox, etc to your form
- Fully customize and design the existing Contact Form 7 forms
- Edit the default Gravity Form with the Gravity Form Styler
- Simple to customize
- Faster perfomance
Another WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugin for you today is Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks – CoBlocks. Thanks to it, you are smoothly able to create numerous kinds of forms, such as contact forms, survey forms, job application forms, and so on. Furthermore, it also assists you to edit your form via the Gutenberg settings panel.
- Provide many field types, such as text, email, date, phone, radio, checkbox, etc
- Customize the form with some options
- Integrate with reCaptcha 3 protection
- Various blocks for many topics
- Great support
The next WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugin on the list is Gutenberg Blocks by Kadence Blocks. This plugin comes with numerous blocks to help you design your site in the Gutenberg editor directly. However, if we mention the form block, this plugin allows you to build as well as design contact forms, marketing forms, job application forms and much more.
- Bring unlimited fields: text, text area, select, accept, email, etc
- Style submit, inputs and labels
- Modify the column width for each field
- Google ReCaptcha included
- Automatically redirect after submit
- Integrate with MailerLite, SendInBlue, and Mailchimp
Don’t forget to explore Gutenberg Blocks – PublishPress Blocks Gutenberg Editor Plugin. With the plugin, you can feel free when you can build contact forms, login/register forms as well as search forms smoothly. And of course, you can do this inside the Gutenberg editor without any trouble.
- Create a contact form and edit it with text, color, styling
- Spam protection included
- Load a WordPress login or register form inside Gutenberg
- Setup a redirect URL after login
- Add a customizable search form into Gutenberg
- Various options
- Good documentation
Contact form builder for Gutenberg – Formello is another wonderful WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugin you shouldn’t miss. That is to say, it comes with many functions to help you build many kinds of forms in an easy and effective way. So, let’s have a look the following features to understand this plugin clearly.
- Form validation
- Arrange field and display stacked field or in a row with label on the side
- Change button colors, choose the icon and its position
- Form Library included
- Receive a notification on form submissions
- ReCaptcha protection
- And much more
- Simple to use
Eventually, Getwid is also a great option for you to try if you want to possess a useful WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugin. Thanks to it, you are able to create as well as customize the contact form and email subscription forms inside the Gutenberg editor without any difficulties.
- Generate and design contact form with a traditional set of the form fields
- ReCaptcha support
- MailChimp API integration allowing you to add email subscription forms to your site
- Easy to use and manage
- Real-time customization
- Nice support
All things considered, each WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugin has specific outstanding points, so don’t hesitate to explore the collection to get the most reasonable one for your site. Furthermore, if you believe the blog is useful, don’t forget to share it with other plugin users or WordPress developers.
Last but not least, in case you need to get responsive and professional free WordPress themes, why don’t you visit our site to find the one you want?
- How To Make A Name For Your Brand In The Digital Era - August 3, 2022
- 8+ Useful WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugins in 2022 - July 20, 2022
- How to Easily Use WordPress Reusable Blocks - July 18, 2022