WordPress Editor Plugin plays an important role in editing content such as blogs so that you can make the content more logical and readable. As a result, you are easily and effectively able to engage more visitors to access your site to explore the content. Therefore, the most useful the plugin is, the most well-organized content is. Understanding the importance of the WordPress Editor Plugin in building the content system on your website, we are here today to recommend to you a list of many dominant WordPress Editor plugins supporting both free and pro versions. Let’s get started now!
Why should you install WordPress Editor Plugins?
An easy-to-use interface can help you to gain more attention from visitors and enhance the time they spend on your site. For this reason, you need to have an editing tool to help you customize your themes, fields, or folders easily. In order to help you choose the best one easily, today, in this collection, we provide some remarkable features that may helpful for you. Let’s start now!
Top Best WordPress Editor Plugins
This is a great WordPress Editor plugin that enables you to insert classic meta boxes as well as extend “Edit Post” screen. What’s more, this plugin allows admin to choose the default editor for every customer. Thanks to using this plugin, your users can also alter the default editor and they can also select the editor that is relevant for each post. Moreover, you can freely change the text color without any trouble.
- Extend that “Edit Post” screen
- Add old-style meta boxes,
- Select the default editor for all users.
- Change their default editor.
- Choose which editor to use for each post.
- Good old classic
- Nearly perfect
User Role Editor is a great WordPress Editor plugin that enables you to alter the roles of users easily. In addition, you can insert roles that you want just by taking a click on the “Update” button in order to save the changes. For unessential self-made roles, you can also remove it easily.
- Show widgets at front-end for selected roles
- Block selected meta boxes
- “Export/Import” module
- Block selected admin menu items for roles
- Hide selected front-end menu items
- Block selected widgets
- Roles and Users permissions management
- “Other roles access” module
- Manage user access
- Best Support
- Extremely useful
Here is a great solution that allows you to insert a custom field into the WooCommerce checkout page. You can also use it to customize your fields that are shown on your page, for example, insert, edit, remove or change the order. Furthermore, a lot of features are also included in this plugin.
- Reset to a default fieldset
- Display in Order Details page and Email
- Add new custom field(s)
- Edit field(s)
- Change checkout fields order
- 17 field types are available
- Edit section(s) properties
- Add new section
- Useful and works great
- Very reliable
This WordPress Editor plugin enables you to edit your Dashboard menu in a manual way. In addition, you can use this plugin to rearrange the menu and alter permissions as well as display or hide particular items. In its pro version, you can also set the per-role menu permissions and export administrators menu.
- Change menu permissions
- Set the required capability or role.
- Move a menu item to a different submenu.
- Create custom menus
- Change menu titles, URLs, icons, CSS classes and so on.
- Organize menu items via drag & drop
- Hide/show any menu or menu item
- A useful tool
Classic Editor Addon is a must-have WordPress Classic Editor Plugin that is suitable for those who don’t have any experience of editing. Moreover, this plugin also includes support via Github that can enable you to answer any questions whenever you need helps.
- Support exclusively through Github
- Browse through open and closed issues
- Contain a Settings page
- Add 2 sets of styles to the
- Set the default setting
- Great Plugin
- A safety net
WPFront User Role Editor is an effective WordPress Editor Plugin that you can use to control the roles of all users in your WordPress site. In addition, this WordPress Editor plugin also provides you an ability to edit, remove as well as generate the user roles and then control the role abilities.
- Create new roles.
- Edit or rename existing roles.
- Clone existing roles.
- Restore role.
- Assign multiple roles.
- Migrate users.
- Navigation menu permissions.
- Manage capabilities.
- Allows you to add role capabilities.
- Beautiful and Wonderful
- Cool and very light
This WordPress Editor plugin gives you the ability to edit theme files, generate for you a folder, then upload files and delete any folder and file in your plugin and theme. Thanks to it, you can customize any themes and plugins that you have in a direct way. What’s more, this plugin also helps you to generate a new child Duplicate theme and copy the Existing Child Theme as well.
- Create a New Child Theme
- Duplicate Existing Child Theme
- Edit Theme and Plugin Files
- Code Editors
- Fancy Box
- Query / Selector
- Move File from Parent Theme
- Upload New Images and Download Images
- Change and Upload New Screenshot
- View All Images of Selected Theme
- Outstanding Plugin
- Good job
Using this WordPress Editor plugin, you are able to check and customize the .htaccess file which is from WP admin as well as generate a backup at any time in an automatic way. In addition, before you click on the save button, this plugin can help you to check syntax errors.
- Automatic backups
- Testing htaccess syntax
- WordPress network support
- Edit & test the site’s .htaccess file
- Test for syntax errors
Easy to use
This WordPress Classic Editor Plugin helps you to disable any Gutenberg Block Editor. Moreover, this plugin is also totally compatible with other plugins and the later content. However, it also has several requirements such as WordPress 4.9 or greater as well as PHP 5.6 or greater.
- Use by default the cool and compatible
- Disables totally the Gutenberg Block Editor
- Shows and use by default the cool and compatible
- Lightweight and cool
- Simple and clean
Custom WooCommerce Checkout Fields Editor allows you to customize the custom fields in the WooCommerce Checkout page or Register page. Thanks to it, you can insert, remove or edit the WooCommerce Custom Fields easily into extra fields section. You can also enable or disable the WooCommerce Fields if you want.
- Display fields in Orders Page And Emails
- Enable / Disable WooCommerce Fields
- Add / Edit / Delete WooCommerce Custom Fields
- Option to add label and placeholder
- Reorder Fields, Change or rearrange the order of fields
- Add custom fields on additional fields section
- Reset checkout fields to default option
- Reorder Fields, Change or rearrange the order of fields
- Great support
- Really prompt
- Works excellent
In short, we have already shared with you the list of must-try WordPress Editor Plugins. Therefore, we believe that after trying one of the most outstanding plugins we introduced, you can edit and organize the content on your site reasonably and effectively. What’s more? In case you have any queries or trouble related to this topic, simply leave your comment below so that we will answer you.
Furthermore, don’t forget that there are a lot of fully responsive and well-design free WordPress themes here. Let’s discover and choose the most suitable one for your site.
- Rebranding Strategies: When and How to Revise Your Logo - February 28, 2024
- Tips to Build the Best Construction Website in WordPress - February 23, 2024
- Best Ethereum Betting Sites 2024 | Secure & Fast Sports Gambling - February 23, 2024