If you’re looking for the best Joomla FAQ extension and add the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section for your Joomla website. This article is a perfect place for you.
The benefits of installing the Joomla FAQ extensions
Because by using this tool, it can help you easily create and manage your FAQ section on your Joomla website! All you need to do is to scroll down to get an overview of them and get the one you like most!
Furthermore, you can refer to free Joomla templates to create a wonderful Joomla website.
Top Excellent Joomla FAQ Extensions
Minitek FAQ Book – a powerful Joomla FAQ extension that you can use to add structured FAQ sections to your Joomla website. It supports out-of-the-box Search Engine Friendly URLs. And users can easily submit their questions through the frontend.
Some of the Minitek FAQ Book features:
- Enable/disable category navigation
- Beautiful User Interface
- Smooth transitions in the category list
- Images are cropped to desired dimensions
- FAQ’s open with toggle effect
- And more.
- Very clean backend
- Professional quality support
CodeFAQ is a perfect Joomla FAQ Extension with visual settings for you to show up to 20 sets of questions and answers.
- A visual setting
- Display on the site up to 20 sets of questions and answers
- Simple and nice
- Easy administration
POWR FAQ provides you an opportunity to generate, arrange as well as show FAQ on your site. Moreover, a full option of inserting questions and answers as well as customize its designs is included. You can insert videos, images or links into your FAQ.
- Use an accordion layout
- Expand answers to your most frequent questions
- Reduce support requests by adding answers
- Include shipping details
- Include text, links, images, and videos
- Add a search bar to make your FAQ accordion searchable.
- Enable upvoting or downvoting on answers.
- Add half-width sections to maximize space
- Customize your design
- And more
Elfsight FAQ is a perfect extension that provides you an FAQ form so that you can provide answers for questions that your customers usually make to make sure that you customers can get the clearest understanding of your products and services.
- List layout to display answers below questions
- 3 ready layouts: accordion, list, multicolumn
- Accordion layout to show answers on click
- Cross or arrow accordion icon
- 36 predefined icons for categories
- Html in the text supported
- Microdata question schema, to help with SEO
- Editable widget title
- 4 ready-to-use styles with borders and shadows
- And more
iFAQ – the most appreciated Joomla FAQ extension which is very powerful and easy-using to. The extension uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load the FAQ items in an Accordion style for the effects and the Joomla! content items for the FAQ content… It comes with many excellent and useful features.
Here are some of the remarkable features of the iFAQ:
- Use your template CSS
- Edit the HTML code
- Add links and anchors
- Font formatting
- Text formatting options
- And more.
- Excellent and very fast support
- A full component
- Well thought out
Quick FAQ – an easy-using and modern Joomla FAQ extension that you should not ignore! It’s very easy to set up and manage, you can quickly create an amazing FAQ page on your Joomla website.
- Create cool looking Frequently asked questions page
- Responsive Animation
- Search Engine Friendly
- Optimised Mootools
- Easy and flexible Questions and Category Management
- Perfect support
- Simple to style
No Boss Faq is a perfect Joomla FAQ Extension that allows you to answer queries from your customers and then reduce the expenses from your customer service. There are several options for you to choose such as classic, cards, or filtering by categories, and then get a complete as well as an impressive solution of the FAQ.
- 9 languages available
- Search filter
- Unlimited items
- Performance and security
- SEO and accessibility
- Constant updates
- Qualified support
- And more
- Great cost-benefit
- Easy to use
- Intuitive and flexible
JoomFAQs provides you a wonderful tool that you can generate elegant FAQ pages on your sites with categories or subcategories including a huge amount of features. In addition, you can get a full option to customize your order and organization as well.
- Create FAQs with categories and subcategories
- Support Joomla! editor for each FAQ answer
- Easy management from frontend and backend
- Module to display FAQs easily
- Ability to display a custom icon
- Show or hide the description and title of the category
- Manage feedbacks of each question
- Make e-mail field not required
- And more
All in all, what do you think about the Joomla FAQ Extensions we suggested above? Don’t hesitate to leave your comment below to let us know about that. Thanks for your reading.
Note: as our update on 6th January 2021, we removed Freestyle FAQs, IO Accordion, and Spider FAQ extensions because they didn’t appear on extensions.joomla.org
- How to better reduce cart abandonment in WooCommerce with omni-channel marketing?-Growmatik - December 7, 2022
- Stripe Vs Square: Which is the best Payment Gateway? - November 30, 2022
- How to Make Your Website More Efficient - November 30, 2022