Job Seeker Configurations:
- Enable Gold Resume: controls the visibility of adding to gold resume button on my resumes admin resume listings
- Enable Featured Resume: controls the visibility of adding to featured resume button on my resumes admin resume listings
- Show Company Contact Detail: deciding to charge users for viewing contact detail of a company or not (having influence on Credits System only)
- Show Apply Button: controls the visibility of apply now button on job listing and job detail both pop up and layout
- Apply now Redirect Link: when it’s occupied, users will be redirected to given link which they click on Apply now button.
- Show Applied Resume Status: controls the visibility of resume status you applied in my applied jobs listing and applied resume box on job seeker control panel
- Show Count in Jobs by Categories Page/ Types Page: controls the visibility of number of jobs per category/type in jobs by categories layout.
- Resume/ Gold/ Featured Resume Auto Approve: deciding new resume/ gold resume/ featured resume will be approved or pending (from admin)
- Job Alert For Visitor: allow visitor to subscribe job alert or not.
- Job Short List: controls if user can shortlist jobs or not, if you disable it, it will hide job shortlist button from job listing.
- Job Alert Auto Approve: control whether new job alert will be approved or pending (need to have approval from admin)
- Tell A Friend: allow user can share a job by email or not, if you disable it, it will hide this button from job listing.
- Show Login Logout button: controls the visibility of login and logout button on job seeker control panel.
- Document File Extensions: list of file extensions is separated by a comma. It’s allowed to be uploaded as resume files.
- Resume File Maximum Size: system will not upload resume files if its file size exceeds maximum file size allowed.
- Number of Files for Resume: controls how many files can be attached with a resume
- Resume Photo Maximum Size: if photo size exceeds maximum photo size system will not upload that.
- Number of Employers Allowed: deciding how many employers can be added into a resume’s employers.
- Number of Institutes Allowed: deciding how many institutes can be added into a resume’s institutes section.
- Number of Languages Allowed: deciding how many language can be added into a resume’s languages
- Number of References/ Address Allowed: deciding how many references/ addresses can be added into a resume’s references/ addresses.
Thank you for reading! If you have any question, please feel free to let us know by leaving comment below or through Contact Form, we will answer as soon as possible!
Have you seen this post?