Job Seeker Configurations (continued)
- Visitor Can Apply to Job: deciding visitor can apply on job or not. If visitor is allowed to apply for a job, he/she need to fill resume form using which he will apply for it.
- Visitor Can Add Resume: controls if visitor can add new resume or not.
- Show Login Message to Visitor: if you enable it and visitor clicks on “Apply now” button, this configuration will make a decision to redirect to “form resume” , show popup with options to job “Apply as visitor” OR “Login JS Jobs”.
- Show Captcha on Resume Form: deciding to ask visitor to fill captcha on form resume or not.
- Show Captcha On Job Alert Form: deciding to ask visitor to fill captcha on form Job Alert or not.
VISITORS CAN VIEW JOB SEEKER
- Control Panel: Admin has right to enable or disable control panel for visitor. When visitors open control panel, they will receive a message.
- View Company: Admin has right to enable or disable view company for visitor, they will receive a message if opening view company.
- View Job/ Newst Job/ Search Job/ Job Search Result: as above, admin has right to enable or disable these sections, and visitors will receive a message if they open these sections.
SEARCH JOB SETTINGS
- Allow Save Search: allow job seeker to save job search criteria or not.
- Applied Resume Notification: deciding to send email to job seeker whenever his applied resume status is changed.
Thank you for reading! If you have any question, please feel free to let us know by leaving comment below or through Contact Form, we will answer as soon as possible!
Have you seen this post?