Joomla! 3.4.6 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses a critical security vulnerability and 4 low level security vulnerabilities. We strongly recommend that you update your sites immediately.
This release only contains the security fixes; no other changes have been made compared to the Joomla 3.4.5 release.
What’s in 3.4.6
Version 3.4.6 is released to address four reported security vulnerabilities and includes security hardening of the user password reset system.
Security Issues Fixed
- High Priority – Core – Remote Code Execution (affecting Joomla 1.5 through 3.4.5) More information »
- Low Priority – Core – CRSF Hardening (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.4.5) More information »
- Low Priority – Core – Directory Traversal (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.4.5) More information »
- Low Priority – Core – Directory Traversal (affecting Joomla 3.4.0 through 3.4.5) More information »
Please see the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.4.6 release.
Download Joomla 3.4.6
English (UK), 3.4.6 Full PackageNew installation instructions and technical requirements
Joomla 3 upgrade packagesNote: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Please remember to clear your browser’s cache after upgrading.
Joomla 1.5 and 2.5
Joomla does not release updates for EOL versions, however, we have made patches available for download which can be found at https://docs.joomla.org/Security_hotfixes_for_Joomla_EOL_versions.
- 5+ Best WooCommerce Composite Products Plugins - May 30, 2023
- Simplifying Complexity: Making Complex Web Designs User-Friendly - May 30, 2023
- 5+ Best Activecampaign WordPress Plugins - May 29, 2023