It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Create an attractive chart for your site with the top best WordPress Chart Plugin!
In order to display the data on your site in a beautiful way, using charts and graphs is a great solution. However, finding a good plugin to help you do this task is not easy at all. Understanding your need, today, in this collection, we help you pick up several powerful WordPress Chart Plugin which is absolutely useful for you. Let’s take a look and choose the most suitable for yourself!
Easy Charts is a great WordPress Chart Plugin that allows you to create charts in order to display data for your site and post in an easy and fast way. In addition, this plugin includes 12 chart types that you can choose from as well as create multiple charts or a single chart on one page.
- Uniform data representation
- Simple and customizable
- Download as an image
- Embed anywhere
- 12 chart types
- Insert multiple charts or single chart
- Outstanding Charts
- Easy to use
This WordPress Graph Plugin enables you to create a hierarchical based organization chart for your site. Besides, this plugin is also completely compatible with drag and drop features so that the process is absolutely fast and intuitive. You can also use this plugin to show a Gravatar photo as well as show the user’s name.
- Buddypress Support
- Multiple Charts
- JSON Access
- Custom Departments
- Print Chart
- Replace Top Level user without reset chart
- Simple user management
- Easy to use
- Great support
- Lightweight, clean and a must-have
amCharts: Charts and Maps is a user-friendly WordPress plugin that gives you an ability to generate chart code snippets which can be added into your posts or pages like a shortcode. Moreover, you can also use a built-in PHP function in order to refer the chart at any places.
- Create chart code snippets
- Switch between CDN-hosted or local chart/map libraries storage
- Set defaults per chart type
- Locate installed libraries and available resources
- A built-in PHP function
- Best Plugin
- Good implementation
This plugin gives you an ability to control data set through a spreadsheet interface as well as display data of chert form through Highcharts chart libraries or Chart.js. What’s more, thanks to a handy shortcode, you can also embed charts into a frequent post easily.
- Manage data sets
- Present that data in chart form
- A spreadsheet interface
- Embed charts into a regular post
- Full documentation
- Great plugin
- Easy to use
- Great support
iChart plugin allows you to create graphs and insert them into our site easily and quickly. This plugin also contains Chart Block for Gutenberg, iChart’s chart, graph shortcode generator, Shortcode Generator Graph and so on. Moreover, this plugin has great support that helps you to create any types of chart easily.
- Supports many types of chart
- Quick Shortcode Generator for Charts
- HTML5, Responsive Charts
- No Chart saving or data table option
- Supports Multiple Datasets
- Show/Hide Chart Title
- Powerful short code Generator
- Nice views
- Good and quick support
- Fast and effective
WEN Skill Charts is a powerful WordPress Graph Plugin gives you an ability to show a nice animated skill circle and bar into your site. Furthermore, it also allows you to edit, re-order, insert and remove skill items which are from your administration panel.
- Display animated skill bar and circle
- Add/edit/delete/re-order skill items
- Use the shortcode in pages, posts or sidebar
- Text Widget
- Simple and efficient
- Work well
- A lifesaver
This plugin allows you to generate a nice Chartsjs chart which is from Gravity Forms or CSV data using a simple shortcode. In addition, you can also visualize modern statistics by using past data in an extremely fast way. However, in order to be able to use the shortcode, you have to set up more than one add-on.
- Maxicharts Gravity Forms source add-on
- MaxiCharts CSV add-on
- MaxiCharts Gravity View add-on
- MaxiCharts Query Builder add-on
- MaxiCharts Extended Colors add-on
- Easy to customize
- Great service
- Wonderful integration
Here is a great and powerful WordPress Chart Plugin that you can use to generate, embed as well as control beautiful charts and tables for your WordPress posts and pages. What’s more, in the pro version, it also contains more than 9 chart types such as bar chart, column chart, pie chart and so on.
- 2 more chart types
- Additional options for some charts
- Auto synchronizes with your online file.
- Create private charts.
- Priority email support from the developer of the plugin
- Support and updates for 1 year
- Import data from other charts
- Easy edit the data using a live editor
- Simple data set
- Easy to configure
- Nice, simple and fast tool
This WordPress Graph Plugin enables you to build interactive and eye-catching HTML5 charts in your site. Thanks to an interactive builder, you can display live updates of charts when you add the data. This plugin also includes 8 types of supports of 8 different types of chart that you can choose easily.
- Integrated with WordPress Editor
- Eight chart types
- Unlimited Graphs
- Interactive Editor
- Fast and Easy to Use
- Supports All Modern Browsers
- Beautiful Charts
- Fast and Efficient
- Interactive plugin
MaxiCharts Gravity Forms Source add-on allows you to expand MaxiCharts to chart Gravity Forms data by using an easy shortcode. You can also insert any number of shortcodes easily that you like just using the post visual editor brand. Many powerful features are also included in this plugin.
- Gravity Forms
- Display all fields of form #1
- Field ids
- All parameters on the demonstration site
- Randomizes colors in color set
- And more
- Quick support
- Easy to use
- Awesome plugin
We hope that this collection is helpful for you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And if you find it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends!
Moreover, you can refer to free WordPress themes to insert a beautiful chart into your site.
Are you Web Freelancer or Web Design Company? Join our Club and Access our Resource!