Nowadays, there are many WordPress Table Plugins on the market. So, you may feel confused a little bit and you have to waste time trying and selecting the most suitable plugin. Don’t worry since we will help you save your time by gathering and listing the most outstanding WordPress Table Plugins for the WordPress site. All you need to do is explore and choose the best one. Now, let’s go.
Why is the WordPress Table Plugin useful for your site?
Thanks to this, you can create any type of charts such as a pie chart, bar chart, or column chart to organize information effectively. In addition, by using WordPress Table Plugin, you have the ability to control and manage a lot of tables effectively. To explore a lot of amazing features, let’s take them out below.
Top Best WordPress Table Plugins
This WordPress Table Plugin allows you to generate a data table for your site with many functions such as pagination, filtering, sorting, and so on. Moreover, this plugin offers you the option of processing and controlling your tables effectively. It also helps you to arrange information for your site.
- Enable table Caption, Header, and Footer.
- Easy searching options.
- Formulas support and HTML tables support data cells.
- Bold” and “Italic” font style, change color option for cells and fonts.
- Import Tables from CSV, Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Export tables to CSV, Excel, and PDF.
- Outstanding Plugin
- Wonderful Support
- Thorough and Responsive
JetEngine is a powerful plugin that allows WordPress users to create dynamic content and manage custom post types, taxonomies, and meta fields with ease. One of its most significant features is the Dynamic Tables Builder, which enables users to build custom data tables and display them on their websites. The plugin’s intuitive interface makes it easy to create custom data structures and customize data fields, columns, and filters to suit a variety of needs.
- Enable users to create custom data tables and display them on their WordPress sites
- Allow users to create custom post types and manage them efficiently
- Add custom meta fields to post types, pages, and taxonomies, enhancing website functionality
- Offers a range of widgets, including search, filters, and pagination
- Easy and simple to use
wpDataTables is a common and free plugin that you can use to generate tables and table charts from many data sources such as Excel, PHP, CVS, and so on. Moreover, you can also use it to show a large number of complicated data as well as create columns, lines, or pie charts easily.
- Editable Tables
- Advanced Filters and Search
- Multiple databases support
- Responsive Tables
- Huge Amount of Data
- Calculating Tools
- Nice design
- Helpful tool
This WordPress Responsive Table Plugin allows you to generate and control your tables easily and effectively from the WordPress administration. What’s more, by using this plugin, you can also add tables to your articles, posts, pages, or ultimate tables widgets.
- It offers 3 different designs
- Facilitates a search option
- Offers pagination
- Two types of orders are possible
- Edit the number of rows and columns
- Reorder and delete an existing table
- Text or HTML code can be inserted into the cells
- It provides information on a number of rows and items
- Works great
- Excellent plugin
- Attractive tables
WP Table Builder enables you to generate responsive tables, pricing tables, list tables, comparison tables, and so on. Furthermore, using it, you can also insert many other elements for your tables such as images, lists, buttons, star ratings, text, and so on. All these elements that you added have customization options.
- Select the column number and row number
- Drag and drop elements
- Create responsive tables with WP Table Builder
- Get the shortcode from the ‘All Tables’ list
- Create comparison tables, pricing tables
- Easy to use
- User-friendly Table Builder
- Mobile responsive
TablePress is one of the most popular WordPress Table plugins that allows you to generate and control your tables beautifully. Moreover, you can also insert the tables into text widgets, posts, or pages just by using a shortcode. The tables that you created can be included in many different types of data or event formulas.
- Easy pagination
- Copy/duplicate and delete tables
- It is easily searchable.
- simple & straightforward data entry
- Easy import/export options
- Perfect simple Plugin
- Super intuitively usable
- Fast support
JTRT Responsive Tables is a professional WordPress Responsive Tables Plugin that you can use to generate many amazing tables for your site without any code or CSS. In addition, you are also able to exchange your excel CSV files for HTML very easily.
- Easily add links/images to your table
- Custom breakpoints for each table
- Search and Replace
- Multiselect/multimedia cells
- Support for HTML/images/shortcodes in cells
- Context menu, right-click to edit
- Support for multiple tables on one page
- Custom shortcode, easy to use
- 3 Different responsive types
- Works great
- Awesome plugin
- very convenient
Easy Table of Contents plugin helps you to add a table of content for your posts and pages quickly. It also allows you to select to show the table of content hierarchical or not. In addition, this plugin also offers you many multiple counter bullet formats for you to choose from such as decimal, roman, numeric and none.
- Many easy to understand options to configure
- Optionally enable for pages and/or posts
- Auto-insert the table of contents into the page
- Supports smooth scrolling.
- Selectively enable or disable the table of contents
- Easily exclude headers globally and on a post by post basis
- Multiple counter bullet formats to choose from
- Choose to display the table of contents hierarchical or not
- Full control of this feature
- A good plugin
- SEO friendly
- Fantastic and easy to use
The best table plugin for WordPress allows you to create tables for your sites in many ways. In addition, you can also generate and control tables from the admin panel very effectively, easily, and quickly. What’s more, you can insert pagination, filtering, and sorting for your tables. It is totally SEO friendly and free.
- Stackable Table
- Bootstrap 3 Table Styles
- Fixed Layout
- Hover rows
- Bordered table
- Semantic UI Table Styles
- Table Plugin has the following Pro Features
- Table Inverse
- Striped rows
- Compact Table
- Unlimited Table Colors and Customization
- And more
- Fast and effective
- Dedicated Developer
To sum up, WordPress Table Plugin is powerful assistance supporting you to create and manage tables on your site. We hope that this collection will give you some helpful ideas and you can easily get the most reasonable plugin for your site. Do you think this blog is useful? If yes, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends or other WordPress website owners.
Last but not least, don’t forget that we are offering many fully responsive and eye-catching free WordPress themes. Let’s have a look and select the best one you want.