If you are finding a plugin to create and show notes for your site, then you are in the right place.
Which is the best WordPress Note Plugin for your site?
Honestly, it is difficult to have the perfect plugin, because each plugin often has some pros and cons. However, if you consider carefully based on the provide features, you easily choose the best one that can solve your problems. Let’s take a look at the many useful plugins below.
Top Brilliant WordPress Note Plugin
WP Dashboard Notes is a great WordPress Notes Plugin that enables you to make notes for your site. By using it, you can generate nice notes with great user experience. What’s more, this plugin also enables you to list notes or regular notes as well as insert an unlimited number of notes that you want.
- Colored notes
- List notes or regular notes
- Add as many notes as you like
- Drag & drop list items
- No save button needed!
- Public or private notes
- Edit on dashboard
- Nice plugin
- Very useful and essential
- Simple and perfect
WP Notes Widget enables you to insert notes for your posts, pages as well as many other types of post. In addition, this plugin also allows you to delete all Web Rockstar branding and callouts in the WordPress admin. Many other powerful features are also included in this plugin.
- Note Categories
- Insert notes in posts, pages
- Order notes in ascending or descending order
- Ability to remove all Web Rockstar branding
- Really well done
- Very useful
- Looks Great
Here is a powerful WordPress Note Taking Plugin that enables you to insert notes for your site easily. In addition, it also allows you to insert, remover as well as customize notes for each plugin. You are also able to use markdown syntax and many variables that will be changed once your note display.
- Add/edit/delete notes for each plugin on the plugin page
- Use HTML in notes
- Use markdown syntax in notes
- Use a number of variables
- Save note as a template for new notes
- Color-code notes to see in one glance what’s up or down
- Highly recommended
Note Press is a must-have plugin for you which is very lightweight and easy to use. By using it, you are able to generate to-do lists and give the instructions for our customers. Moreover, it also allows you to collect code snippets or collaborate with many other users in a few minutes.
- Create to-do lists
- Collect code snippets
- Leave instructions for clients
- Collaborate with other users
- Set a priority and a deadline for notes
- Great plugin
Notely is a great WordPress Note Taking Plugin that enables you to make notes for your page, products as well as post for your WordPress admin. In addition, this plugin also allows you to select which post types to enable. You can also deactivate it and remove it easily if you want.
- Choose which post types to enable
- Make notes on a post, page
- Hit the Save Settings button
Plugin Notes Plus offers you an additional column so that you can use it to insert, edit as well as remove notes about the plugins that you installed on a specific site. What’s more, thanks to using it, you can also choose an icon for each note so that you can convey content quickly.
- Add as many or as few notes
- Edit or delete notes as desired
- Format notes using basic HTML tags if desired
- Convert any links included in the note
- Notes are added and updated via Ajax
- Must have plugin
- Nice job
This WordPress Notes Plugin gives you an ability to alter the Note title as well as insert a help text for the editors quickly. In addition, by using it, you can also sort note column in the posts table and show the notes on the front end beautifully via a shortcode.
- Simple note section on the post edit screen
- Shortcode which will display the note on the front end
- Ability to change the “Note” title
- Add a help text for editors
- Sortable note column in the posts table
- Bulk / Quick edit support
- Very useful plugin
- Great support
Notes Widget Wrapper allows you to show the text in a hand-writing style. In addition, this plugin is also completely compatible with almost WordPress widgets. By using this plugin, you can also remove all Web Rockstar callouts and branding easily in the WordPress admin panel.
- Default Shortcode Settings
- Use note wrappers in posts, pages, and other post types
- Remove all Web Rockstar branding and callouts