As you know, building a glossary for your site can help your users access information on your site easier. However, it is hard for you to choose the right tool to choose a variety of useful plugins in the market nowadays. Therefore, in today’s post, we provide the top best WordPress Glossary Plugins to deal with your problems.
How is the WordPress Glossary Plugin important for your site?
Honesty, using WordPress Glossary Plugin is one of the most essential ways to create a glossary for your site in real-time. In addition, thanks to this plugin, your customers can understand new words on your website directly instead of having to look up a dictionary. And there are a lot of key features that are waiting for you to explore. Let’s take a look at the following plugins to have the perfect solution.
Top Nice WordPress Glossary Plugin
This WordPress Glossary Plugin enables you to create a glossary for your site in real-time. Thanks to it, you can maintain your customers on your website and keep their experience consistent. Moreover, it also allows you to show a list of glossary terms on your site starting with a, b or c.
- Build a glossary on your site
- Link terms in your posts to the glossary
- Keep your visitors on your site
- Show a list of glossary terms starting with a, b or c
- Great plugin
- Very impressed
- Excellent use
CM Tooltip Glossary allows you to insert boundless tooltips to your website or inside a glossary of terms. In addition, you are also able to freely make reference books, word references, and a glossary that additionally provides ground-breaking highlights. You can also use this plugin to show a tooltip consisting of the definition in case your users hover over the particular term.
- Adds tooltip as an anchor to predefined terms
- Translates into any defined language
- Add Wikipedia content to your site
- Creates a knowledge base of definitions
- Builds a lexicon of terms
- and more.
- Wonderful tool
- Nice support.
This WP Glossary Plugin allows you to build a glossary, link tooltips, audio tooltips and so on for your site easily. This plugin is totally lightweight and easy to use. You can use it to insert any HTML content through WordPress standard WYSWYG editors such as video, audio, pdf download link and more.
- Show highlight color with a transition effect
- Select glossary index page, by default
- Show tooltips animation effects
- Enable/disable Tooltip for images
- Support tooltip categories
- Create unlimited tooltips as much as you like
- Setting tooltip Hook Priority Value
- And more
- Good Plugin
- Great Support
Name Directory plugin allows you to insert glossaries for your site easily. In addition, thanks to it, you can embed the directory in your WordPress default search engine. Language support is also included in this plugin so that you can understand it functions without any barrier.
- Show/Hide title, description
- Choose an amount of newest entries to show
- Whether to jump to the name directory
- Display a “Read more” link
- Submitter name available
- and more.
- Simple and effective
- Easy to use
- Works well.
This plugin allows you to create a glossary or dictionary section for your site quickly. Thanks to it, you can group valuable definitions and then links them to their relative term automatically. Glossary plugin is absolutely a great tool for you to improve the SEO and ranking of your site.
- Three tooltip templates support
- Activate pages, archives, categories
- Show a highlight or a tooltip on hover
- Link terms to an internal/external location
- And more.
- Fantastic Product
- Very useful
- Great support.
To sum up, we will be happy if you can freely and quickly get the best WordPress Glossary Plugin to design a perfect glossary for your site. If you think the blog is useful, then don’t hesitate to share it with your friends. Besides that, please leave your comment below whenever you have trouble with the topic. We will support you as soon as possible.
Last but not least, don’t forget to visit our site to explore a lot of high-quality and responsive free WordPress themes.
- How To Make A Name For Your Brand In The Digital Era - August 3, 2022
- 8+ Useful WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugins in 2022 - July 20, 2022
- How to Easily Use WordPress Reusable Blocks - July 18, 2022