Joomla 4 comes with a great interface that helps you to easily manage everything as well as find information. Therefore, whenever you want to see system information, you can access the admin dashboard interface to do this. However, when you log in to the admin dashboard, you only see some important information in the Site Information section.
For example, on the Home Dashboard, let’s scroll down, then you will see the Site Information that contains PHP version, MySQL version, Caching status, Gzip Compression, Users, and Articles.
However, if you want to take a closer look at more specific information about the system, PHP, configuration, etc, you need to do some simple steps.
Accessing System Information in Joomla 4
First of all, you need to go to System -> System Information (in the Information section).
Now, the System Information page will appear for you to explore much useful and detailed information.
There are five tabs here, so let’s explore them:
- System Information: In the tab, you can get the information about your server settings. They include User-Agent, Joomla version, Web Server, loaded PHP version, database information, and server OS information.
- PHP Settings: The tab will provide you with the setting information in the PHP.INI file. The most vital information you can get there is memory limit, upload max filesize, post max size, etc.
- Configuration File: If you want to find out the information related to the Joomla installation, let’s access the Configuration File.
- Folder Permissions: The tab will display the list of the folders which the webserver can write to it. All the folders in the tab should be in a writable status. If not, there will be errors or the Joomla installation won’t work properly.
- PHP Information: If you are looking for the configuration information for PHP which your Joomla website is running on, let’s open the tab.
In conclusion, we have already shared with you the way to see the System Information in Joomla 4. Therefore, we hope that you can get more crucial information related to your Joomla site system quickly. If you have any questions, don’t forget to write some comments below. Hope you enjoy the blog today.
Last but not least, we are offering many responsive and high-quality Joomla 4 Templates, let’s take a look if you want to give your site interface a new appearance.
- Web App Vs Progressive Web App: Why Are They Different - June 30, 2022
- 3CX Vs Help Scout: What are the differences - June 20, 2022
- List Of 7 Best WordPress Video Conference Plugins 2022 - June 16, 2022