FAQ plays an important role in offering the main and basic information for your customers. By displaying the short frequent questions and answers on a form or a list, your clients can easily find useful information for the questions related to your website, your business, your products, or the services you are providing. So, if you are building a WordPress website and want to display a FAQ form on your site, the collection of WordPress FAQ Plugins will be suitable for you.
The importance of using the WordPress FAQ Plugin
Do you know what FAQ stands for? FAQ is a frequently asked question section that enables your visitors to ask questions about products and you can answer them easily. In this way, you can maintain a successful business and get more user satisfaction. Today, we bring you the top best WordPress FAQ Plugin that is very useful for your site. Let’s refer to our blog and pick up the most suitable one!
Top Excellent WordPress FAQ Plugins
Arconix FAQ is a great WordPress FAQ Plugin that allows you to insert a FAQ section for your WordPress site. Besides, this plugin also allows you to show your frequently asked question just by using a shortcode. Moreover, this WordPress FAQ Plugin also gives you the ability to display or hide FAQ through an accordion box or jQuery toggle.
- Custom Post-Type driven
- jQuery toggle or accordion display
- Be displayed individually, or in FAQ groups
- Simple and perfect
- Awesome plugin
WP responsive FAQ with category plugin gives you the ability to insert, customize as well as control your FAQ effectively. Moreover, this WordPress FAQ Plugin is also very responsive, versatile as well as highly customized. Thanks to it, you can also insert thumb pictures for your FAQ as well as configure the FAQ page in an easy way.
- Add thumb image for FAQ
- Smooth FAQ Accordion effect
- Smoothly integrates this FAQ plugin into any theme
- CSS and JS file for FAQ customization
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Added Text Domain and Domain Path
- Easy to configure FAQ page
- Work very smoothly
- Helpful and perfect support
- Quick and easy
This WordPress FAQ Plugin enables you to generate, arrange as well as organize your FAQ vias your WP admin panel. Because this plugin has a modern accordion-style layout, the FAQ that you created can be suitable for any website. What’s more, this plugin also includes a lot of powerful features and customization options for you to use effectively.
- Unlimited FAQs, with unlimited tag and category support
- Bulk import FAQs from a spreadsheet
- Insert custom CSS to style your FAQs
- Create FAQ categories
- Create FAQ posts and assign categories to them
- Accordion FAQ layout that will fit any site
- Useful plugin
- Great FAQ plugin
- Simple and easy to use
Accordion FAQ enables you to build an excellent accordion FAQ for your WordPress site. In addition, this plugin also gives you the ability to insert as many as accordions as well as collapse including many colors. What’s more, this plugin also allows you to arrange your accordion position through the backend.
- Draggable accordion items for easy sorting
- Use via short-codes
- Awesome input field for accordions content
- Hide All Accordion on page load or display all
- Gulp for instant workflow
- Highly customized for User Experience
- Unlimited color option
- Bootstrap framework based
- Less for quick customization
- And more
- Work perfectly
- Simple and nice plugin
- Elegant, functional, and professional
Easy Accordion is one of the best WordPress FAQ Plugins including a lot of customization options. By using it, you can create a professional-looking accordion as well as show multiple accordions for your website without any codes. Here is absolutely an easy and powerful plugin for you to select.
- Drag & drop Accordion sorting.
- Add & Remove Accordion item from Back-end.
- Activator Event.
- Fill space and Fixed Content Height.
- Translation Ready.
- RTL Supported.
- Widget Supported.
- Multi-site Supported.
- Compatible with any Theme
- Accordion Mode on Page Load.
- ANd more
- Simple and pratique
- Easy to use
Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs is one of the most popular WordPress FAQ Plugins. By using it, you can generate an eye-catching and modern FAQ for your site. 500 icons are also included in this plugin and you can also upload your own icons on FAQ based on your need.
- Wizard with 26 Predefined themes.
- 500 icons, with the option to upload your own icons.
- Customization of any text on the front end.
- Coded for best SEO results.
- Basic, Tabs, and Category Focused Layouts.
- Articles with a table of contents (TOC).
- A fast search bar with listed results.
- Up to five levels of hierarchical documentation.
- And more
Easy to use
Quick and Easy FAQs allows you to insert FAQ for your site very easily just by using a custom post type. After that, just by using Gutenberg Block or some simple shortcode, you can display those FAQs in a nice way. On the settings page, you can also customize its colors and other stuff easily.
- Easily add FAQs using FAQ custom post type
- Display FAQs in simple list style
- Translation Ready
- Display FAQs in sorted order by title or date.
- Settings page to customize colors and other stuff.
- Custom CSS box in the settings page
- RTL Support
- Support for Visual Composer Plugin
- Display FAQs in filterable groups.
- Great support
- Simple yet powerful
Another WordPress FAQ Plugin you should have a look at is WPB Advanced FAQ. Thanks to this plugin, you are effectively able to build a clean FAQ form and display it on your WordPress site without any trouble. Besides that, it also comes with many features supporting you to customize the form easily.
- Two different themes for FAQ.
- Categorized FAQ management system
- AQ Order and number of FAQ control form shortcode
- The Shortcode system can be used anywhere (widget, page, or post)
- Tags base FAQ management system
- And much more…
The last WordPress FAQ Plugin in the collection is FAQ Concetina. By using this plugin, it’s easy and simple for you to showcase a list of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on your page or blog post in a professional way. Besides that, you can also design the FAQ form in the style you want.
- Have any number of FAQs,
- Define the order in which the FAQs appear on the page
- Categorize FAQs so that FAQs from different categories can appear in separate lists
- And much more…
- Convenient to use
Thanks for reading! We hope that this article about the collection of top powerful WordPress FAQ Plugin can help you choose the best one! If you find it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any questions, leave a comment below. We will answer it as soon as possible.
Besides, you can access free WordPress themes to have a more attractive design for your websites.