Links on your website are very important. If you are using WordPress to build up your site, then it’s a good idea for you to install a useful WordPress Links plugin to do that. In the blog today, we would like to recommend to you a list of great WordPress Links Plugins that you shouldn’t miss. So, let’s check it out.
Why should you install WordPress Links Plugins for your site?
There are many links appearing on your site. However, the most important links you should focus on are internal links, external links (outbound links), broken links. The links play an important role in a building link system on your site, helping you improve the SEO ranking. With a WordPress website that has been built for over a year, it’s difficult for you to manage all links and check the broken links. So, it’s necessary for you to use a WordPress Links Plugin to do that. In the blog today, let us show you the collection containing a lot of outstanding wordpress internal linking plugins, WordPress broken links, WordPress external links.
Top Best WordPress Links Plugins
Easy External Links is a powerful WordPress Links Plugin that is totally SEO friendly and very easy to use. By using this plugin, you are able to open external links in a new tab or instant tab as well as display the icon near the external link. You can select more than 100 icons.
- Open external links in a new tab or current tab
- Domain Filtering
- Show icon next to an external link
- Add target=”_blank” to comment links
- Add target=”_blank” to external links in excerpts
- External image hosting support
- Add rel=” external nofollow” to external links
- Add title attribute to external links
- Work really well
- Easy to use
- Very handy
This plugin is a great tool so that you can use it to control the links that you like very easily. In addition, this plugin also allows you to arrange your links by tags or categories. You can also show links from particular categories or tags. 3 predefined link list templates are also included in this plugin.
- Links with categories and tags
- Meta key ordering
- Included 3 predefined link list templates
- Template options
- Links thumbnail
- Custom redirect/direct
- Custom link relationships
- Open link target in the current or new tab
- Ascending/descending sort order
- And more
Here is a great solution for those who want to have a tool to control your link effectively. In addition, by using it, you are able to control as well as show links in any style that you want. What’s more, this plugin also helps you to insert extra custom fields and delete the old WordPress Links Manager which is from the admin.
- Drag and drop link ordering
- Optional link images
- Shortcode support with a shortcode generating form
- Ability to import links from the old WordPress Links manager
- Options to remove the old WordPress Links Manager
- Flexible permissions
- Ability to add additional custom fields
- Widgets including various options for the display
This Broken-link Checker Plugin gives you an ability to control all external as well as internal links on your site easily. Moreover, you can also use it to manage icons of your site and insert follow or nofollow or noopener and noreferrer. Many other features are also included in this plugin.
- Manage external and internal links
- Open links in new window or tab
- Add follow or nofollow
- Add link icons
- Set other attributes like title and CSS classes
- Scan complete page
- SEO friendly
- Works Great
- A brilliant plugin
Linker plugin is a great solution for you to generate a short link for your track and domain outbound link clicks. By using it, you are able to generate short links for your pages and posts as well as control more than 301 redirects and track affiliate links.
- Create Short and clean URLs
- Redirect links to any location
- Track outbound link clicks
- Enjoy an intuitive and User-Friendly Admin Interface
- Setup tracking easily using Linkers out of the box functionality
- Cool plugin
- Very good
Broken Link Checker is one of the most popular plugins these days with more than 700,000 users. This plugin allows you to set automated scans for your pages, posts, blogroll or comments. Moreover, this plugin also helps you to save a huge amount of time because it edits links from the settings page directly for you.
- Set automated scans for your posts
- Find links that don’t work
- Search and filter links
- Save time by editing links directly
- Set how often links are scanned
- Get notified when links are broken
- Configure posts to display broken links
- Stop search engines
Nofollow for external link plugin is a simple but perfect WordPress Links Plugin. By using it, you are able to set exclude domains for the external domain links that you chose. You can use this plugin very easily just through some simple shortcodes and many features also consist of this plugin.
- Set exclude domains
- Support custom post type content.
rel=nofollowfor all the external links
- Support WordPress multisite.
target=_blankfor all the external links
- An absolute must-have
- So simple
Eventually, we will close the blog today with Internal Link Juicer. In other words, this is a great SEO tool for you to optimize your WordPress and improve search engine rankings. So, let’s have a look at its features.
- Great possible performance
- Stay in the loop
- Configurable linking behavior
- Edit your link output
- Links will get built automatically
- And much more…
- Good support
- Easy and simple to manage
All in all, WordPress Links Plugin is the best solution for you to manage your links. Therefore, don’t hesitate to try the plugins in the list and select the best one for your site. We hope the blog will be useful for you. Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible! Moreover, don’t forget to visit our free WordPress themes to get some beautiful designs for your site.