Are you finding a fantastic WordPress Report Plugin to create as well as display logic and clear reports? If that is all you need, the blog coming with the list of outstanding WordPress Report Plugins will be the best suggestion for you.
Why should you choose WordPress Report Plugin for your site?
The WordPress Report Plugin allows WordPress site admins to create report templates and schedule reports to be sent to a set user list. Besides that, reporting is an excellent way for admin to really understand what is going on with their website. Admin can get insight from custom reports about what products or services are driving traffic and what kind of users from what areas of the world are viewing their content. So, today, we are happy to share with you the collection of wonderful WordPress Report Plugins. Let’s check out and get the most suitable one.
Top Best WordPress Report Plugins
It is a lightweight and steady WordPress Report Plugin for your site. You get constant diagrams by virtue of FusionCharts. An enormous number of WordPress goals are starting now using it. Thusly, we should discover and utilize it flawlessly.
- Consistent Access Log
- Passage to Excel
- Uncommon module
WassUp is a WordPress Report Plugin to examine your visitor’s traffic. This module gives you progressing experiences of your site. It shows you an OK number of nuances on each visitor. With its movable channels and search limit, you can drill significantly into the data to adapt impressively continuously about express visitors, visitor types, etc.
- Perceive enrolled customers from obscure visitors
- Perceive and imprint new projects, and so forth
- Track page requests that make 404 diverts
- Recognize a couple of dreadful little creatures
- Reveal spam and malware activity
- Amazing module
In just a few clicks, Metorik gives your store a powerful real-time dashboard, unifying your store’s orders, customers, and products, helping you understand your data and make more informed decisions every day. This WordPress Report Plugin has many significant features that you will enjoy!
- Spins up detailed reports and charts faster
- Metorik will be a lifesaver
- Offers a robust & powerful segmenting system
- Easy for you to see all open, abandoned, and placed carts
- Nice plugin
- Easy to use
Sales Report for WooCommerce generates daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports. Moreover, the plugin will generate an E-Mail message with total sales, amount of orders, and sold products, and sent it to the selected E-Mail. Check it out!
- Sends a report to selected E-Mails
- Can select a time to send the report
- Sends weekly report
- Sends daily and monthly reports
- Multiple intervals to send reports
- Great support
- Fully responsive
The Product Sales Report plugin generates reports on the quantity and gross sales of individual WooCommerce products sold over a specified date range. It is really beneficial for you and your site. Let’s discover it!
- Use a date range preset
- Report on all products in your store
- Limit the report to orders with certain statuses
- Customize the report sorting order
- Schedule the report to be sent automatically
- Great plugin
- Easy to use
- Easy to customize
Another WordPress Report Plugin we would like to recommend to you is CM Custom WordPress Reports. With the help of this plugin, you can freely generate and showcase the custom reports for your site without any trouble. Besides that, you are also able to export the custom data reports anytime you want. However, you need to use the premium version to get the full features of this plugin.
- Create multiple reports, including product sales reports, preset reports and activity reports, etc
- Export reports data to CSV and PDF
- Schedule repeating reports
- Filter reporting data by category
- Report about new published posts
- And much more…
- Easy to use and manage
The final WordPress Report Plugin in the collection you should try is the WooCommerce Sales MIS Report. In other words, this plugin brings you a lot of options related to reports, such as tax reports, auto email reports, data reports, and much more.
- Report: total order, order status, customers, top products, etc
- Export to Exel
- Data filters
- PDF invoice
- And much more…
- Various options
- Easy to use
Do you like the above collection of WordPress Report Plugins? if you have any questions, let us know by leaving a comment below! We will answer it as soon as possible. Moreover, don’t forget to share this article with your friends if you find it useful.
Besides, you can access free WordPress themes to have a more attractive design for your websites.
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023