There are many ways to protect your WordPress site and make it safer. One of the most effective ones is using a WordPress SSL Plugin. In the blog today, we would like to recommend to you a list of helpful WordPress plugins that contain SSL features. Let’s explore!
Why should you have the WordPress SSL Plugin for your site?
By using it, you can direct your site from HTTP into HTTPS so that the information of your customers will be safe. Understanding your need, today we provide you with the top best WordPress SSL Plugins, each of which includes a clear description, provided features, and highlights. Thanks to it, you can get the most suitable one easily. Let’s start now!
Top Useful WordPress SSL Plugins
This WordPress SSL Plugin helps you to secure your clients in case they check out on your website. In addition, WC SSL Seal enables to show a default photo and custom photo. It also helps you to insert a secure seal SSL provider for your site.
- Display a default image
- Embed a Secure Seal SSL provider
- Display custom image
- Secure for your customers when they checkout
- Work like a charm
Easy HTTPS Redirection allows you to force search engines in order to index the https version of your webpage. Furthermore, you can use this WordPress SSL Plugin to set up redirection into an https version of the URL automatically in case someone tries to get access to your non-https version.
- Do an auto-redirect for the whole domain
- Do an auto-redirect for a few pages.
- Force load static files using an HTTPS URL
- Work perfectly
- very fragile
This WordPress SSL Plugin is an effective plugin that allows you to make your site become much more secure by the way of replacing Http in the URLs into HTTPS. Besides, WordPress HTTPS (SSL) also gives you an ability to exchange the whole internal links, scripts as well as photos into https. Thanks to it, you can save your site from incomplete encrypted errors.
- Use HTTPS instead of just HTTP in the URLs
- Change the elements that need HTTPS
- Convert all of the internal links, images, and scripts to HTTPS
- Change external links and elements to HTTPS
- Simple and working
Cloudflare Flexible SSL gives you the ability to form a necessary part by allowing Flexible SSL on your WP site. What’s more, it also helps you to detect infinite redirect loops in case you load your WP site under Cloudfare’s Flexible SSL system.
- Prevent infinite redirect loops
- Form an integral part
- Work properly and without any hitch
- Work perfect
Here is a great plugin for you to force Http URLS into https very easily and quickly. What’s more, JSM’s Force HTTP to HTTPS / SSL is quite different from other plugins of this kind. Because they use PHP’s output buffer in order to find out and change URLs in the rendered HTML that has a negative effect on caching performance as well as error-prone.
- No setup required
- Force HTTP URLs to HTTPS
- Native WordPress filters
- Work perfectly and quickly
- Very useful
- So easy
One-Click SSL is a free but powerful plugin that enables you to redirect the whole number of non-SSL pages into SSL. Moreover, this WordPress SSL Plugin allows you to make sure that all resources on SSL pages can be loaded over SSL. A user-friendly setup wizard is also included in this plugin so that you can check whether SSL is supported on servers or not.
- Enable SSL with a single click
- Redirects all non-SSL URLs to https://
- Check if SSL is supported on hosting/server
- Redirect to non-SSL if SSL is not enabled
- Converts all non-SSL resources
- Work fine
- Excellent performance
- Easy and efficient
This WordPress Plugin For SSL helps you to clean up the HTTPS insecure as well as mixed content warnings of your WP site. What’s more, the SSL Insecure Content Fixer plugin also allows you to deal with almost content warnings very easily. This WordPress SSL Plugin also enables you to set default settings for the whole of your site in a network.
- Select more comprehensive fix levels
- Set default settings for all sites within a network
- Automatically perform some basic fixes on the website
- Work perfectly
- Work like a charm
Really Simple SSL is the next plugin that I want to introduce to you. Thanks to using this plugin, you are able to detect your settings automatically as well as configure your site into HTTPS. In addition, by using this plugin, you can fix the insecurity of your content by replacing http:// URLs with https://.
- Enable HTTP Strict Transport Security
- Configure your site for the HSTS preload list
- Advanced security headers for additional security
- Mixed Content Fixer for the back-end
- More detailed feedback on the configuration page
- Certificate expiration check
- Effective and easy
- Solid product
- Functional and reliable plugin
SSL Zen is a reliable WordPress SSL plugin with more than 10,000 users around the world. Besides, this WordPress SSL Plugin also enables you to secure your site by redirecting your web traffic into HTTPS as well as getting a shiny padlock on your site.
- Prove domain ownership
- Generate a free SSL certificate
- Upload and configures the free SSL certificate
- Renew the free SSL certificate
- Get a shiny padlock on your website in under 60 seconds
- Premium one-on-one unlimited support
- Clear instruction
- Amazing support
All in all, thanks for your attention. With the prominent information we show you in the blog today, we hope that you can easily and smoothly select the best WordPress SSL Plugin to protect your site. In case you want to ask for more information about the topic, don’t hesitate to leave your comment below. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Furthermore, whenever you want to renew your site appearance, let’s have a look at our well-performance and free WordPress themes to get the most suitable one.
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023