Honestly, it is extremely difficult for you to Improve your design without the support of the WordPress Typography Plugin. Therefore, in today’s topic, we give you a lot of valuable information about useful WordPress Typography Plugins. Don’t miss the listing below.
How is the WordPress Typography Plugin necessary for the site?
As an editor, you absolutely know the importance of typography in the design of your site. WordPress typography plugins are best suited if you can’t find the fonts used in your brand in Google Fonts or Adobe Fonts and are having difficulty customizing your website because of this. The Google Typography plugin for WordPress is very easy to use, and also allows you to customize the fonts. Today, in order to help you choose the best one, I help you pick up some powerful and outstanding WordPress Typography plugins. Let’s start now!
Top Excellent WordPress Typography Plugin
Easy Google Fonts enables you to use Google Fonts for your WP site. In addition, this plugin also allows you to manage typography for your WP site through inserting a Typography tab in the theme customizer. Thanks to this plugin, you can also alter fonts and choose font sizes, paddings, borders and more.
- Take full control of your theme’s typography
- Choose from over 600+ google fonts
- Preview font changes on your website
- Create Unlimited Custom Font Controls
- Preview what your theme
- Create your own font controls and rules
- Change the look of your website
This WordPress Typography Plugin enables you to filter the text in posts and pages easily for formatting and security. Besides, this plugin also helps you to enhance those filters so that you can get better typography.
- Space control
- Intelligent character replacement
- CSS hooks for styling
- Improve those filters for better typography
- Perform smart handling of quotes
- A very good plugin
Simple Pull Quote is a great way that enables you to add pull quotes into your posts and pages. Furthermore, this plugin also allows you to insert “Pullquote” buttons for TinyMCE editors as well as HTML. Thanks to using this plugin, you can enhance the way that your users read the long articles of your site.
- Insert pull quotes into posts and pages
- Add the easy-to-use “Pullquote” button
- Add beautiful pull quotes
- Create pull quotes in your articles
- Simple and effective
- Easy to use
TinyMCE Advanced provides you with a great tool that you can use to edit many features of your site professionally such as background color, tables, changing font size, and so on. In addition, this plugin also allows you to select which button to insert or delete from the editor.
- Supports converting of most default blocks
- “Classic Paragraph” block
- Set the Classic Paragraph or Classic block
- Support for creating and editing tables
- Search and Replace in the Classic Blocks
- Useful plugin
- Excellent Editor
- Easy Setup
This Typography WordPress Plugin enables your users to change the size of fonts by using their browser. They can also increase or decrease the font size of your site based on their desire when they insert a font resizers into your website.
- See the same font size on a revisit.
- Admin page to set which content is being resized
- Use the standard widget
- Use code to add to your theme.
- Simple and Lightweight.
This WordPress Typography Plugin gives you an option to split longer the titles of your posts into news lines very easily. What’s more, this plugin also helps you to use the longer post titles while maintaining that they are readable.
- A better layout of the title on the desktop version
- Set breakpoints on your posts, pages
- Remove the breakpoints by adjusting the CSS
- Set multiple markers in the text field
- Works perfectly
Secondary Title is a free but very useful plugin that you can use to insert an alternative title into your posts and pages in real-time. In addition, this plugin also has an extra settings page that you can use to edit the plugin based on your desire.
- Post types, categories, and specific post IDs
- Format both titles are being shown
- The position where the secondary title input field should be displayed
- Add an alternative title to posts, pages
- An extra settings page
- Customize the plugin according to your needs
- Perfect Plugin
This Typography WordPress Plugin gives you the ability to insert tooltips into the text that you want. What’s more, it also allows you to generate a category of acronyms, titles, and phrases in the plugin’s settings through a simple format.
- Define help text that appears
- Specify the words or phrases
- Add tooltips to any text you want
- Enable text hover for comments
- Create your own list of phrases, acronyms
- Rebranding Strategies: When and How to Revise Your Logo - February 28, 2024
- Tips to Build the Best Construction Website in WordPress - February 23, 2024
- Best Ethereum Betting Sites 2024 | Secure & Fast Sports Gambling - February 23, 2024