It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Here is an assortment of top 10 Best WordPress Google Calendar Plugin In 2020 that will support you to upcoming events, meetings, or dates.
Nowadays, there is a variety of google plugin on the market, which usually makes you confused about what is best. Understanding this, today, we decide to bring you 10 Best WordPress Google Calendar Plugin that enables you to update events, conferences, meetings, and more. Furthermore, you are able to edit the calendar to suit your requirements, Let’s start enjoying this collection and choose the best one for your website.
Dan’s Embedder for Google Calendar helps you to display the calendar in both list and full view in a way that was easy to style. Furthermore, this plugin does not limit to the number of calendars you can link up. All you need is an open Google Calendar (or numerous!) and a free, simple to get API key.
- Displays public calendars in a mobile-friendly format
- Offers Options for Full Calendar View
- All options are configured via shortcode
- Full Calendar offers mobile-friendly tooltips
- Custom div id can be set for every calendar
- No limit to the number of calendars you can link up
- And more
- Great tool
Link Google Calendar permits the director to set Google Calendar inserted connect in administrator back-end and utilize a shortcode to put on a page, post or sidebar. Furthermore, you are able to change the size of the calendar on the setting page.
- Allow administrator to set Google Calendar embedded link
- Use a shortcode to place on a page
- Change the size of the calendar
- Width and height settings you can edit
- Work very well
Add to Google Calendar for Contact Form 7 is nice and good support for you. This enables you to add the date on your calendar after sending a form. Fundamentally, you permit the client to synchronize the structure with their Google Calendar. With this plugin, you can choose the title, description, and another thing for the event.
- Booking/Reservation purpose;
- Compatible with Google Calendar;
- Simple configuration is needed
- A simple button is added when a form is submitted.
- You can choose the Title, Description, and more
- You can customize your button
- Good tool
Simple Google Calendar Widget to show occasions from an open google schedule, or another iCal document, in the style of your site. Google offers some HTML bits to implant your open Google Calendar into your site. Especially, this plugin allows you to apply all kinds of CSS.
- Display appointments/events of a public Google calendar
- Display most common repeating events
- Allow you to apply all kinds of CSS
- Small footprint, uses only Google ID to get information
- Exclude events on EXDATE from repeat
- Gets calendar events via iCal url
- And more
- The best choice
- Various features
Simple Calendar is the most effortless approach to add Google Calendar occasions to your WordPress site. It is delightfully planned. This plugin enables you to display events from any public Google CalendarFurthermore, it helps you to adjust to your necessities.
- Display events from any public Google Calendar.
- Keep managing events in Google Calendar
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly monthly grid and list views.
- Customize event content display using simple tags
- Display configuration changes for fine-tuning.
- Advanced settings to adjust time zones, date/time, etc
- And more
- Great tool
- Beautiful design
WP Google Calendar Manager is a nice and attractive tool on the market. With this plugin, you just click and you can get your upcoming events, meetings, conferences. Furthermore, it allows you to showcase your calendar with many languages.
- Display events from Google Calendars.
- Intuitive admin settings for simple configuration changes.
- Import upcoming events from Google Calendar.
- Display your calendar in the frontend
- Showcase your calendar with many languages.
- Showcase event details with a tooltip on hover.
- And more
Private Google Calendar is This plugin can show numerous private (and open) Google schedules with a shortcode, Gutenberg square, or as a gadget.
- Access to private calendar
- Adjustable caching
- Fully customized within the Gutenberg block
- Calendar filtering.
- Great support
It is a basic plugin to show your google calendar occasions to site where shortcode [drwgc] set inside post or page. Furthermore, if you want to edit the calendar event you should edit your google schedule occasions either from a laptop, desktop, etc, it will naturally update to this calendar appearing on your site.
- Show your google calendar events
- Edit calendar events from laptop
- Automatically updated to this calendar
SD Google Calendar Combiner enables you to enter a list of all open Google Calendars, the number of look-ahead days, and the timezone for showing the dates and times of the schedule. Furthermore, you can combine different open Google schedules into one feed to use on the REST API. Let’s start enjoying it!
- Combine calendars to use on different API calls
- Allow the user to enter a list of all public Google Calendars
- Display the dates and times
- Work perfectly
Gecko Design is one of the beautiful designs on the market. This plugin interfaces your site to Google Calendar and permits occasions to be shown on different pages utilizing shortcodes. You can try it on your website once time, you will enjoy it.
- Display events on various pages using shortcodes
- Displays a barebones calendar
- Showcase the next X upcoming events in an agenda view
- Effective tool
- Very nice support
Thanks for reading! We hope that this article about the collection of 10 WordPress Google Calendar Plugin can help you know exactly dates easily! If you find it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any questions, leave a comment below. We will answer it as soon as possible.
Besides, you can access to free WordPress themes to have a more attractive design for your websites.
Are you Web Freelancer or Web Design Company? Join our Club and Access our Resource!