It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Manage your document with the top best WordPress Document Plugin!
As an admin design, you absolutely know that document management plays an important role on your site because thanks to it, you can oversee the reports better and manage them effectively. For this reason, installing a documented plugin is very necessary for you. Today, in order to help you choose the best one, we provide you top best WordPress Document Plugin. Let’ start now!
Memphis Documents Library is a WordPress Document Plugin which consists of a number of robust feature sets. Moreover, this is a great tool that allows you to arrange and distribute your files. Using this plugin also allows you to share your files on other sites as well as generate, remove or customize the categories and subcategories.
- Social media buttons for each document.
- Referential file methodology
- Importing of document libraries
- Exporting you document libraries
- The ability to create, edit and delete categories and subcategories.
- Document preview and thumbnails
- Batch Upload of files into the system
- Download tracking of files
- Posts created for each new media upload
- Works perfectly
Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs is a great solution for your documents, FAQs and your articles. It is very user-friendly and completely compatible with every theme, styles, colors, and layouts. Thanks to this plugin, you are also to find out your document easily.
- Add an AJAX-enabled search box
- For better SEO, choose the URL
- 3 levels of categories and sub-categories
- Order articles and categories alphabetically
- Over 500 icons
- 16 pre-defined color themes.
- 4 pre-defined style combinations.
- Setup hierarchical documentation
- Set front-end text to any language
- Looks great on phones and tablets
- Great works
- A must-have
This WordPress File Sharing Plugin enables you to upload as well as embed your document into your WordPress sites easily without needing any extra browsers such as Acrobat Reader or Flash. Moreover, you can also select either Google Docs Viewer or Microsoft Office Online in order to show your documents.
- Text files
- Clean and Minimal UI
- TIFF Images
- No 3rd party plugin needed
- Adobe Illustrator
- Option to choose the viewer
- Scalable Vector Graphics
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Very nice widget
- Easy and effective
This plugin allows you to manage as much as a number of records, files, media, video or document of your site. Moreover, you can also use this plugin to generate many folders and subfolders in order to control and arrange the documents and accounts of your customers, students or suppliers.
- Administrators can add files to users
- SSL Support
- Unlimited nesting of folders
- Require login to download files
- Each user has their own file repository
- File size based off server php.ini
- Add links a file
- Embed youtube and other media as a file
- Recycle bin with file retention dates
- And more
- Very useful
- Great Product
- Brilliant Support
weDocs is a powerful WordPress Document Plugin that enables you to generate a great document for your products. Moreover, you can also use this plugin to arrange the document of your products beautifully. This plugin also enables you to insert new docs and organize them with tags, ordering or even fetch docs.
- Create great-looking documentation
- Organize product documentation beautifully
- Create/add new docs
- Organize with ordering, tags and even fetch docs
- Create documentation a fresh and streamlined experience
- Very useful
This plugin enables you to store, arrange or track the files of formats. In addition, you can also use this plugin to empower teams so that you can edit, define or draft your document collaboratively. What’s more, thanks to a file hosting solution, you can publish as well as send your files to clients, team or the public easily.
- Document History
- Access Control
- Enterprise Security
- Helps you track and organize documents
- Each file gets a permanent
- Multisite and Windows support
- French and Spanish language support
- Integration with Edit Flow
- Recently Revised Documents Widget
- Each revision gets its own unique URL
- Files are intuitively checked out and locked
- Toggle documents between public
Simple Download Manager for WP Document Revisions is a WordPress File Share Plugin that you can use to share your document with the public. Moreover, this plugin is also extremely lightweight, you can also use it to show the most common Downloads with “Popular Download”.
- Simple, basic download counter included!
- Use “Downloads” wording instead of “Documents”
- 2 additional taxonomies
- 3 additional Widgets
- Own plugin settings page
- Help tabs included
- Fully internationalized
- Fully Multisite compatible
- Display most popular/ accessed Downloads
- Nicely done
- Great plugin
This plugin offers you a sound structure for you to manage your document system among the normal posts ad pages in an automatical way. What’s more, thanks to using this plugin, you can also create devote document sites as well as a subsite for your document in a multisite network.
- Lists documents
- a means to navigate the documentation structure
- Lists the children of a document
- Renders a list of links to the document categories
- Groups Restrict Categories
- Widgets Control Pro
- Useful addon
We hope that this collection is helpful for you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And if you find it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends!
Moreover, you can refer to free WordPress themes to manage document of your site.
Looking for a free Landing Pages template to start creating your stunning website?