Do you want to manage or control all your tasks on your site effectively? If yes, don’t miss a list of useful WordPress Project Management Plugins in the blog today! Let’s have a look and choose the most suitable one to meet your requirements now!
Why should you have WordPress Project Management Plugin for your site?
For any business site, managing your projects and tasks is not easy at all. In order to do it effectively, you absolutely need a plugin to assist you. In addition, most of these tools are completely easy to use and install within a few minutes. Hence, let’s read whole the article to choose the best solution for your site.
Top 7 Best WordPress Project Management Plugins
WP Project Manager is a great WordPress Plugin that allows you to manage your project effectively. In addition, this plugin also includes a lot of professional features so that you can generate, assign as well as arrange your tasks, projects really fast. Thanks to the time tracking tool, this WordPress Project Management Plugin can help you to enhance the productivity of your team and measure the performance variation easily.
- See the progress bar on the list
- Full control over privacy and security
- Add comments on individual to-do lists and to-do’s
- Efficient task manager with an intuitive interface
- Team collaboration made easy
- Mark to-do as complete/incomplete
- Best fit for any kind of teams
- Personal board for users
- Great Support
This free WordPress project management plugin allows you to maintain and manage as many documents, files, videos, photos, and records as you want. Moreover, you can also use this plugin to generate folders and subfolders in order to control and arrange your customers, manage documents and choose the particular distribution of documents.
- Administrators can add files to users
- SSL Support
- Unlimited nesting of folders
- Upload and manage files with No Limits!
- Secure documents under login for each user
- Zip files in an archive
- Require login to download files
- Embed youtube and other media as a file
- Recycle bin with file retention dates
- Each user has their own file repository
- File size based on server php.ini
- Great Product
- Helpful support
Panorama is one of the most popular WordPress Project Management Plugin that helps you have an overall look at the projects. Moreover, this plugin also consists of stunning and simple charts that display your progress so that you can follow up on your deadlines effectively.
- Keep your clients and team in the loop
- Follow up on your deadlines
- Streamline your process
- A clear picture of the project status in an instant
- A visual indication of project progress
- Incredible value
- Superior support
- A useful plugin
Kanban Boards are one of the most popular WordPress Project Management Plugin which is totally compatible with tracking sales, relationship management, scheduling content publishing and so on. Moreover, this plugin also gives you the option of displaying your projects.
- Assign tasks to team members
- Estimate how long you think tasks will take
- Create custom views
- Manage the users
- Customize the board
- Create tasks and projects quickly, right from the board
- Collaborate in real-time, and see updates live
- It works on mobile
- Manage the users
Software Issue Manager is a great WordPress Project Management Plugin that helps you to solve problems effectively and efficiently. Moreover, this plugin also enables access to your data at any time and device. You also have an ability to manage people who access what on a filed through field basis.
- WP Ticket Starter
- Request a quote Starter
- WP Easy Contact Starter
- Allow access to your data from any device, any time
- Employee Directory Starter
- Employee Spotlight Starter
- Control who accesses what on a field by field basis
- Allow all projects, issue,s and member fields to be updated
- Campus Directory Starter
- Very useful
- Simple and Effective
The Zephyr Project Manager plugin has a sleek and modern style that is free of unnecessary clutter. You can make an endless number of projects and personalize your interface with your company’s logos and colors. The WordPress dashboard is where you create projects, where you can fill in the details, assign people, and mark tasks and deadlines.
- Obtain versatile features like the Asana integration, custom task templates
- Translate the plugin into any language
- Admins and users get their own profile pages
- Comes with a calendar view for setting and viewing upcoming tasks and projects
- Includes an impressive set of tools for email notifications
- All exports and imports are done with JSON and CSV files.
- Simple and Useful
- Comes with an Android app
Business Manager is a WordPress plugin that allows you to manage your ERP, HR, CRM, and projects. It enables you to manage your staff, projects, clients, papers, and other items with ease. With this theme, you can easily and rapidly turn a standard WordPress installation into an ERP and business management system.
- Upload any file type supported by WordPress (images, word processor files, PDFs, etc.).
- Provides more than a standard project management tool, with additional elements
- There’s an advanced Kanban and project management area that includes drag and drop features
- Several tracking elements are provided
- The document management system is linked to your site storage.
- A useful plugin
- Easy to install
WordPress Project Management Plugin is a useful tool that helps to control your tasks effectively. We hope that this collection is helpful for you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And if you find it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends!
Moreover, you can refer to free WordPress themes to create a beautiful site.