As a WordPress website owner, you absolutely know that document management plays a vital role on your site since, with the help of it, you can oversee the reports better and manage them effectively. For this reason, installing a documented plugin is very necessary for you. Today, in order to help you choose the best one, we provide you with the top best WordPress Document Plugins.
The factors of the best WordPress Document Plugins
- Easy to use regardless of not having coding skills
- Have the free version and can upgrade the pro version when you need
- Ready to support you at any time
- Easily translate into different languages
- Come with a lot of powerful features
- And much more
Let’s go over the listing below to explore more amazing features.
Top Helpful WordPress Document Plugins
Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs is a great solution for your documents, FAQs, and articles. It is very user-friendly and completely compatible with every theme, style, color, and layout. Thanks to this WordPress document Plugin, you are also find out your document easily.
- Add an AJAX-enabled search box
- For better SEO, choose the URL
- 3 levels of categories and sub-categories
- Order articles and categories alphabetically
- Over 500 icons
- 16 pre-defined color themes.
- 4 pre-defined style combinations.
- Setup hierarchical documentation
- Set front-end text to any language
- Looks great on phones and tablets
- Great works
- A must-have
This WordPress document Plugin enables you to upload as well as embed your document into your WordPress sites easily without needing any extra browsers such as Acrobat Reader or Flash. Moreover, you can also select either Google Docs Viewer or Microsoft Office Online in order to show your documents.
- Text files
- Clean and Minimal UI
- TIFF Images
- No 3rd party plugin needed
- Adobe Illustrator
- Option to choose the viewer
- Scalable Vector Graphics
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Very nice widget
- Easy and effective
This WordPress document Plugin allows you to manage as much as a number of records, files, media, video or document of your site. Moreover, you can also use this plugin to generate many folders and subfolders in order to control and arrange the documents and accounts of your customers, students or suppliers.
- Administrators can add files to users
- SSL Support
- Unlimited nesting of folders
- Require login to download files
- Each user has their own file repository
- File size based off server php.ini
- Add links a file
- Embed youtube and other media as a file
- Recycle bin with file retention dates
- And more
- Very useful
- Great Product
- Brilliant Support
weDocs is a powerful WordPress Document Plugin that enables you to generate a great document for your products. Moreover, you can also use this plugin to arrange the document of your products beautifully. This plugin also enables you to insert new docs and organize them with tags, order or even fetch docs.
- Create great-looking documentation
- Organize product documentation beautifully
- Create/add new docs
- Organize with ordering, tags, and even fetch docs
- Create documentation for a fresh and streamlined experience
- Very useful
This WordPress document Plugin enables you to store, arrange or track the files of formats. In addition, you can also use this plugin to empower teams so that you can edit, define or draft your document collaboratively. What’s more, thanks to a file hosting solution, you can publish as well as send your files to clients, teams, or the public easily.
- Document History
- Access Control
- Enterprise Security
- Helps you track and organize documents
- Each file gets a permanent
- Multisite and Windows support
- French and Spanish language support
- Integration with Edit Flow
- Recently Revised Documents Widget
- Each revision gets its own unique URL
- Files are intuitively checked out and locked
- Toggle documents between public
Simple Download Manager for WP Document Revisions is a WordPress File Share Plugin that you can use to share your document with the public. Moreover, this plugin is also extremely lightweight, you can also use it to show the most common Downloads with “Popular Download”.
- Simple, basic download counter included!
- Use “Downloads” wording instead of “Documents”
- 2 additional taxonomies
- 3 additional Widgets
- Own plugin settings page
- Help tabs included
- Fully internationalized
- Fully Multisite compatible
- Display most popular/ accessed Downloads
- Nicely done
- Great plugin
This WordPress document Plugin offers you a sound structure for you to manage your document system among the normal posts ad pages in an automatical way. What’s more, thanks to using this plugin, you can also create devote document sites as well as a subsite for your document in a multisite network.
- Lists documents
- a means to navigate the documentation structure
- Lists the children of a document
- Renders a list of links to the document categories
- Groups Restrict Categories
- Widgets Control Pro
- Useful addon
All in all, it’s time for you to explore the collection of WordPress document Plugins to find out the more detailed information and their usefulness. We hope that the list we suggested may be helpful for you and other plugin users. If you have any queries or want to ask for more information about that, don’t hesitate to leave your comment below. We will reply to you soon.
What’s more? We also provide a lot of well-performance and high-quality free WordPress themes, so don’t forget to visit whenever you want. Have a good day and see you the next time.
- How to better reduce cart abandonment in WooCommerce with omni-channel marketing?-Growmatik - December 7, 2022
- Stripe Vs Square: Which is the best Payment Gateway? - November 30, 2022
- How to Make Your Website More Efficient - November 30, 2022