Front End Job (continued)
- My jobs:
Employer Control Panel >> My jobs
Employer Top Menu >> My jobs
Job listing page for Employer. They can see all their jobs here regardless of status
Page heading which has page title and link for add new job page
This consists on sorting options that are available. The options includes title, category, job type, job status, company, salary range, posted, posted, employer can sort records by any of these options in ascending or descending order.
An individual job performance which has name of the company, logo, job title, gold tag, featured tag, status, published status, category, job type, location and date created of the job, there are some action buttons and links on bottom left side. There’s button for view job, edit, copy, add to gold/ featured, delete and applied resume button with number of resume applied on job..
Click on job title will take to job information page
Click on company name will take to company information page
When user clicks on edit job button, they will be taken to add job page with job detail already filled
When user clicks on view job button, they will be taken to view job (job information) page with job detail already filled.
When user clicks on copy job button, if there’s no cost defined for new job, particular job script will be created. It will be the same as original job but its title will have word “COPY” on it. If cost for new job is defined that means when user click on copy job, a popup will show with details like total credits of employer, credits required for that actions, credits remaining after proceeding and 2 buttons proceed and cancel.
If user does not have required credits for new job, he will see a message “You do not have enough credits” and a link to buy credits.
When user clicks on applied resume button, he will be taken to applied resume page for that particular job
When user clicks on add to gold job button (the same with featured job button)
- If cost for add to gold is not defined, job will show gold/waiting tag next to its title.
- If cost for add to gold job is defined, a popup will show on screen that having details like total credits of employer, credits options for that action with expires (if defined), credits remaining after proceeding and 2 buttons proceed and cancel.
- If user doesn’t have required credits for gold job, he will receive a message ” You don’t have enough credits” and a link to buy credits.
- If user clicks on proceed, job title will show gold/waiting tag next to it and credits that was required for gold job (if multiple credits were defined for gold job, credit of option selected) will be deducted from his total credits. Cancel button will close the popup
<< If user clicks on Delete button, job which has no resume applied for will bé deleted>>
- Configuration that affect this page are (click here to read more about them)
Show Bread Crumbs.
Enable Gold job.
Enable Featured job.
Gold Job Auto Approve.
Featured Job Auto Approve.
Thank you for reading! If you have any question, please feel free to let us know by leaving comment below or through Contact Form, we will answer as soon as possible!
Have you seen this post?