It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
In HikaShop, you will be able to create badges which will be visible on the images of the product. That way, you can highlight some specific attributes of some products, like discounts, new products, featured products, etc.
To create badges in HikaShop for Joomla 3.x:
Step 1: Log into your Joomla Dashboard
Step 2: In the top menu, hover over Components and click HikaShop to access the HikaShop Dashboard.
Step 3: Going to the Products menu and click Badges
Step 4: Click on new in order to create a new badges.
Step 5: There are many options you can enter when setting up a badges. Then, click Save
- Name: Choose here the name of the badge you are editing.
- Published: Choose to publish your badge by checking the “Yes” option here.
- Start Date: The date when the display of the badge will start.
- End Date: The date when the display of the badge will end.
- Quantity: Here if you enter a number, that will restrict the badge to only that stock amount. So for example, if you want to display a “no stock left” badge, you can put 0 in that field so that the badge display on the products image only when there is no stock left.
- Category: Choose the category on which your badge will apply.
- Including sub categories: Choose here if you want to include subcategories of the previously chosen category or, if you prefer, limit the badge only to the selected category.
- Discount: Select the discount your want to associate with the current badge. Every product with the badge will automatically assume this discount.
- Url : Fulfilling this field will make your badge clickable and redirect the customer to the given url. This option may be useful to redirect customers to a discounted category.
- Images: You can upload here the image of your badge.
- Size: This size defines the size of the badge compared to the size of the product image. It means that the badge will adapt itself automatically.
- Position: Choose here the corner of the product image where your badge will be placed.
- Vertical distance: This distance is between the top or the bottom (it depends of the corner chosen previously) of the image, and the same part of the badge. A positive distance will place badge out of product image.
- Horizontal distance: This distance is between the left or the right (it depends of the corner chosen previously) of the image, and the same part of the badge. A positive distance will place badge out of product image.
Looking for a free Landing Pages template to start creating your stunning website?