WordPress Export Plugin is a wonderful assistant to help you export your data effectively.
Do you have a plan to move to a new website? If you want to do this, then you need to have a plugin that can assist you to export all data from your old site. Therefore, we are here today to bring you a List Of 7 Useful WordPress Export Plugin In 2021. So, don’t miss this blog because it may be useful for you and your site.
Firstly, we would like to suggest for you Export any WordPress data to XML/CSV. Above all, this plugin allows you to export any data quickly and flexibly. Besides that, it also comes with a drag-and-drop so that you can arrange your data clearly before exporting.
- Turn your WordPress data into a customized CSV or XML
- Choose which data to export
- Structure your export file however you like
- Export any custom post type, any custom field
- Easy integration with WP All Import
- Simple and fast to use
- Amazing support
Secondly, we will together discover Export WordPress Data with Advanced Filters. With the help of this plugin, you can export Post, Page, and Custom Posts as CSV files easily. Further, it provides the various filter options so that the export process will become clearer and more precise.
- Easy export in two simple steps.
- Post, Page, and Custom Post CSV export
- Can export any custom fields along with post types
- Export select set of data for a specific period of time using date filter
- Export data based on different post status
- And more…
- Simple and fast to use
- Work well
The third plugin in this collection is WP Import Export Lite. Above all, this plugin supports you to export your site data into multiple file formats. Moreover, it also helps you manage your data between multiple sites easily and effectively.
- Pause, Resume & Stop process for import & export
- Background import & export
- Powerful Filter available for import & export
- Drag & Drop Field mapping
- 19+ Freemium AddOns for multiple plugin support
- Wonderful support
Fourthly, why don’t you trying Export All URLs? In other words, this plugin may be effective for large websites containing a lot of pages of blog content or e-commerce products. Thus, it exports your page data for you to check for issues with titles, URLs, or categories quickly.
- Filter by Author
- Filter by Date Range
- Exclude domain URL
- Set post range
- Generates CSV file name randomly
- Set preferred CSV file name
- Great support
- Simple to install and use
The fifth plugin we want to recommend for you is Customizer Export/Import. Above all, thanks to this plugin, you can export all of your theme’s Customizer settings. Therefore, you are able to view them in one place and make sure that you can cover all your bases.
- Allow exporting settings saved as options as well
- Export files are named after your theme
- Export files contain a serialized dump of mods retrieved using the get_theme_mods function or customizer settings saved as options.
- Easy and simple to use
Another plugin you shouldn’t miss s Import Export WordPress Users and WooCommerce Customers. In other words, this plugin helps you export WordPress users and WooCommerce customers quickly. Furthermore, this plugin provides a lot of helpful functions you can read below.
- Export Users to CSV file
- Customer Export – Export WooCommerce customers to CSV
- Retain user passwords (optional)
- Batch Export/Import
- Export filters
- And more…
- Easy to install and use
The last suggested plugin you should check out is Import and Export WordPress Data as CSV or XML. That is to say, this plugin brings you all the necessary export features with simplified steps to follow. Besides that, it gives you a lot of great important functions.
- Export any WordPress data
- Product Import Export for WooCoomerce
- Free export add-on to export all your WP content in CSV file.
- Nice support
To sum up, what do you think about the List Of 7 Useful WordPress Export Plugin In 2021. If you consider this blog is great, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends. Moreover, it’s time for you to change your site look with Free WordPress Themes here.