If you have an intention to move your WordPress website to a new one and want to make all your data safe when migrating, it’s necessary for you to use a useful WordPress Migrate Site Plugin to do that. The blog today will show you the list of many outstanding plugins supporting you to migrate your site and store all your data effectively. So, let’s check out now!
Why should you consider WordPress Migrate Site Plugin?
Because WordPress Migrate Site Plugin is one of the most effective ways to move the database, files, plugins, and theme. In addition, this tool also has the ability to reduce downtime, so you don’t miss the following plugin to choose the best one for your site.
Top Excellent Migrate Site Plugins
UpdraftPlus is a wonderful WordPress Migrate Site Plugin you should have. It is known as the world’s most elevated positioning and most famous booked reinforcement module. Every one of your documents and database will be backuped into the cloud, and with a solitary snap, you can reestablish every one of them. In addition, it also assists you to export your WordPress site and automatically create backups of your site.
- Restore, as well as backing up
- Allow you to set up automatic backup schedules, for the ultimate in convenience
- Has been tested on over 1 million sites
- Use up fewer server resources
- Fast and convenient
Duplicator is the second WordPress Migrate Site Plugin we need to suggest for you as a result of its adaptability. With this plugin, other than taking care of standard movements, it likewise causes you to clone your site to another space name, set up arranging forms of your site, and back up your site to forestall information misfortune circumstances.
- Move, migrate or clone a WordPress site between domains or hosts with zero downtime
- Transfer a WordPress site from one host to another
- Duplicate a live site to a staging area or vice versa
- Perform a full WordPress migration without struggling with messy import/export sql scripts
- Pull down a live site to localhost for development
- Easy to use
On the off chance that you are looking for a WordPress Migrate Site Plugin that needn’t specialized information required, All-in-One WP Migration will be an appropriate alternative for you. This module can move both your database and your records, which implies it handles all parts of relocation. Moreover, it additionally has augmentations, so you can move your site to distributed storage suppliers like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Tested and supports a large number of WordPress hosting providers, operating systems, PHP versions, and more
- Supports older versions up to WordPress 3.3
- bypasses your host’s file size limits by importing chunks of data
- Mobile device compatible
- Good supports
In the event that you need to have a well-known WordPress reinforcement arrangement, don’t hesitate to download and install Migrate Guru. The WordPress Migrate Site Plugin works in moving sites to another host or server. In addition, you will feel very straightforward in light of the fact that it can duplicate WordPress locales with no manual work, additional items, or extra instruments.
- True one-click migration
- Build for large sites
- No overload on site
- Fully automatic, build-in search and replace
- Compatible with every web host
- Simple and quick
Another pleasant WordPress Migrate Site Plugin we might want present for you is SiteGround Migrator. It permits you to move your site to SiteGround facilitating server. Other than that, in the event that you would prefer not to utilize the module, at that point you can essentially ask SiteGround support. They offer 1 free site movement with their GrowBig and GoGeek plans.
- It works well because it is made for a specific scenario transferring from any hosting company to SiteGround
- If you are not changing the domain name, then it automatically creates a temporary domain for the transferred site. Later you can change the DNS to point your domain name
- Super-easy to use you just need to enter a token from your hosting control panel and the plugin takes care of the rest
- Easy to use
The following proposed module that we figure you shouldn’t miss is VaultPress. At the point when you are utilizing this wordpress move site module, you will feel astounded on the grounds that it backs up and makes sure about all aspects of your WordPress site. From that point forward, it’s very simple for you to duplicate your site to another area with VaultPress’ Restore to an alternate site device.
- Make WordPress backups and restore them on a new location easily
- Incremental backups save server resources
- Includes site security features which makes your backups secure
- High security
WP Migrate DB Pro is another WordPress Migrate Site Plugin that we figure you should attempt. With the module, you will feel that site movement is extremely simple, quick, and direct. By following three stages, everything has progressed admirably.
- Priority email support
- Push and pull databases and media libraries from one environment to the other
- Advanced multisite features like pushing a subsite to single site install.
- Command-line support (Use WP-CLI with WP Migrate DB)
- Simple and easy to use
- Good supports
The next WordPress Migrate Site Plugin we need to bring for you is Clone. With the module, you can utilize it to reinforcement, move or clone your site to/from neighborhood server facilitating, to make reinforcement of your site for improvement or testing purposes, and to introduce pre-arranged reinforcements of WordPress.
- Backup, migrate or clone a WordPress site to another domain or hosting server
- Not require FTP access to backup files you migrate or clone
- Fetche the site backup via your host’s direct http connection
- Easy and fast to use
Here is the last WordPress Migrate Site Plugin you should check out. Thanks to this plugin, you are able to migrate your site, backup, and restore all important data you want without any trouble. Thus, let’s see the detailed features of this plugin below.
- Backup files, database or both
- Restore site
- Selective files or database restoration
- Download backups
- Explore backup or restore log files
- Ability to specify custom exclude paths
- And much more…
- Great support
- Easy and simple to use
Top WordPress Migrate Site Plugins are the most wonderful plugins that support you a lot when you move from a recent website to another one. We hope that the article will be useful for you. Please comment if you have any questions. Besides that, don’t forget to visit us to get more free WordPress themes for your new site.
- Web App Vs Progressive Web App: Why Are They Different - June 30, 2022
- 3CX Vs Help Scout: What are the differences - June 20, 2022
- List Of 7 Best WordPress Video Conference Plugins 2022 - June 16, 2022