Are you looking for a useful tool to create leads on your site? Top Woocommerce Request a quote Plugin is regarded as the most effective tool to solve your problems.
The reason why should you use Woocommerce Request a Quote Plugin for your site
Now with the support of these Woocommerce Request a Quote plugin, you can easily allow your customers to leave a quote of their favorite items. In today’s collection, we are going to introduce you to some of the best plugins which help you well with the request a quote feature. Let’s check it out now!
Top Nice Woocommerce Request a Quote Plugins
This convenient and flexible Woocommerce Request a Quote plugin allows customers to submit a quote request easily to your online store, and you can use it store settings. It is also possible to change the Woocommerce Cart to a quote request only, and designate selected items to quote items. Besides, your customer can also request quotes for only those selected items then check out as usual with other items.
- Fully compatible with Woocommerce
- Generate orders with an RFQ
- Show/Hide prices with your selection of RFQ mode/Normal Checkout mode
- Deliver email confirmation to shop owner and customers.
- Show RFQ list in the page RFQ
- Price visibility control
- and more.
- Fast and efficient support.
Adding an enquiry button to all of your Woocommerce Product pages, this Woocommerce Request a Quote plugin also allows a customer to send you a quote of request or an enquiry. By offering this button, you can make a potential customer to a real customer!
- Add Request a Quote Button or an Enquiry
- Localization Ready
- Configuration Settings:
- Email to Site Owner
- and more.
An easy to use and beautiful Woocommerce that will be useful for you to allow your customers to send request a quote easily.
- Show items everywhere on your site along with price and custom parameters or NOT
- Customize product display by WordPress customizer, CSS or template files
- Arrange items to categories in multi-level, tags, multiple product catalogs
- Allow visitors to request a quote of selected items or all items from catalogs
- and more.
- Easy to use and customize
- Clear and well-structured.
If you need a plugin which helps you to convert your online store to a quote only program, then you should give this plugin a look. It allows you to hide product price and adjust the button “Add to card” to “Request Quote”.
- Send the end-user an email to notify when a quote is finalized
- Functional, simple to install and set up
- Great support.
A great Woocommerce Request A Quote plugin which allows your clients to require a list of product they want to buy. Using with only a button in Woocommerce product detail page, your clients can create a list by their own, then receive the estimate from the shop owner.
- Create a customizable “Request a Quote” page in your online store
- Customizable “Add to Quote” text button and link
- “Add to Quote” text/button can be deactivated
- “Add to Quote” text/button in the product detail page of Woocommece
- The basic form of a quote list page
- “Add to cart” button can be hidden anywhere in your store
- Customizable email “Request a quote” from your store
- and more.
It is the end of the collection today. Besides, don’t forget to look for a beautiful appearance for your site by visiting our Free WordPress Themes.
Thank you so much for reading. If you have any question, feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below, we are always ready to help!
- Object of class stdclass could not be converted to string - September 21, 2022
- Curl: (6) could not resolve host - September 19, 2022
- Gutenberg vs Beaver Builder: Which is Better Page Builder? - September 14, 2022