Are you looking for some plugins that supports you to upload, download, edit, delete, etc files of your WordPress site? Don’t miss the collection of great WordPress File Upload Plugins (WordPress File Manager) today!
The role of WordPress File Upload Plugins to your site
It can’t be denied that WordPress File Upload Plugin plays an important role in uploading files that are from any pages, posts, or sidebars into your WordPress sites in an easy way. In addition, by using this plugin, you have the ability to insert a folder selection dropdown field into your upload form. And to explore more features of each plugin, you should take a look at the listing below.
Top Best WordPress File Upload Plugins
This WordPress File Upload Plugin enables you to upload files that are from any pages, posts or sidebars into your WordPress sites in an easy way. Moreover, you can also insert custom fields so that you can submit extra data attached to uploaded files. This plugin also enables you to capture screenshots or videos that are from your webcam. After that, you can upload them to your site.
- Support redirection to another URL
- Capture and upload screenshots or video
- Uploaded files can be added to the Media
- Customizable with many options.
- Supports filters and actions before and after file upload.
- A visual editor for customizing the plugin
- Brilliant plugin
- Exemplary support
Another WordPress File Upload Plugin we would like to show you is Advanced File Manager. With the help of this plugin, you can upload, download, edit, delete, zip or copy many file operations without using cPanel or FTP. Let’s have a look at the following features of this plugin.
- Edit root directory path
- Upload, Download and Delete operations
- Access files inside and outside wordpress root directory
- All operations with files and folders (copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc)
- PDF Preview feature available
- Feature to hide the files real and actual path
- And much more…
- Easy to use
- Good support
The next WordPress File Upload Plugin you shouldn’t miss is File Manager. With the support of this plugin, it’s easy and effective for you to upload, download, zip, edit, delete, copy and paste files as well folders from the backend of your WordPress site. Like the plugin above, File Manager don’t require you to access FTP to manage. What’s more? Let’s see the features below.
- Various operations with files and folders on a remote server
- Control what files can be uploaded and what file can be downloaded
- Come with a built in integrated development environment (IDE)
- Multiple File Manager Themes Available
- All file details, properties, information is now available by simply right clicking a file and selecting Get Info
- And much more…
- Easy and simple to use
This WordPress File Upload Plugin enables you to insert a folder selection dropdown field into your upload form so that your customers are able to choose a folder they want to upload file. In addition, you are also able to choose any color for the interface of the form.
- Specifying upload target folders
- Customizable design
- Progress bar for a file upload
- Drag and Drop or simple selection for files and folders
- Extendable storage for backend cloud
- Large file transfer with no count limit
- Fast, reliable, and secure file upload
- Convenient file management
- Quick for work
- Useful and secure
Frontend File Manager Plugin gives you an ability for your users to upload files for the admin panel. In addition, you can also save each file in a specific directory so that every user are able to download as well as remove their file after thay login. A lot of other powerful features are also included in this plugin.
- Labels for Upload & Save Button
- Progressbar Uploader
- Set Filesize quota for Roles
- Email Notifications Settings
- File Rename by Timestamp Prefix
- Allow Geusts to Upload
- Allow Users to Share File via Email
- File Groups
- Create Unlimited Download Areas
- Thumbs for Images
- File Details in Admin
- Great support
- Fast loading time
WP User Frontend includes frontend editor, frontend uploader, and dashboard as well for your user profile, memberships, and post submissions. in addition, thanks to this plugin, you can have unlimited post type form creation and you are able to use it to generate new posts and customize your users’ profiles from all site frontend.
- Flexibility for admins
- Update Profile from the Frontend
- Publish your WPUF forms using Gutenberg
- Role Base Support
- Build customized forms with custom post types
- Drag-n-drop form builder
- Use anywhere easily with shortcodes
- WordPress Guest Post Submission
- Really Awesome
- Perfect tool
- Clearly ahead
Tuxedo Big File Uploads enable you to rise your file upload limit which is in the standard built-in WordPress media uploader. What’s more, you can also activate this WordPress File Upload Plugin very easily and use the media uploader normally. Many options for the maximum upload size limit are also included.
- Small footprint
- Shows available disk space for temporary uploads directory
- Maximum upload size limit setting
- Options for the maximum upload size limit
- Works great
- Simple and fine
This is a simple but effective WordPress File Upload Plugin that enables you to increase the sizes of upload files for your site easily just by one click. In addition, using this plugin, you can detect the upload limits automatically. It also includes lightweight response support.
- Increase upload file size limit to any value
- Detect upload limits set by WordPress
- Access plugin’s settings from the main WP admin menu
- Excellent plugin
- Easy to use
To sum up, WordPress File Upload Plugin is the one of the most fantastic recommendation for you to upload/ download files and manage them. Therefore, via the blog today, we hope that you can choose the best one to meet your requirements. Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible.
Last but not least, don’t forget to take a look at our free WordPress themes to get an eye-catching and responsive themes for your WordPress site.
- Web App Vs Progressive Web App: Why Are They Different - June 30, 2022
- 3CX Vs Help Scout: What are the differences - June 20, 2022
- List Of 7 Best WordPress Video Conference Plugins 2022 - June 16, 2022