In fact, day by day, millions of websites are being infected with viruses and other malicious code. It is the main reason why using WordPress Wordfence Plugin is truly necessary for your website. Therefore, to help you deal with this problem, we recommend some outstanding toots below.
What are the good factors of the excellent WordPress Wordfence Plugin?
There are a lot of factors that create the success of the plugin. However, to have the right choice, you should consider the following features.
- Having a lot of powerful advanced features to protect your site from brute force attacks
- Easy to use and set up, even for beginners
- Having a simple and user-friendly interface
- Offer two-factor authentication
- Having both a free version for those who have a low budget and a pro version if you experience more intensive features.
Let’s check the listing below and choose the best one for your site
A collection of Excellent WordPress Wordfence Plugin
With more than 70.000 installs, BulletProof Security is considered one of the most popular Security WordPress plugins. This plugin is famous for its powerful features. Firstly, it is extremely easy to use with a few clicks. The free version allows you to access some features such as security log, malware scan, database backup, database restore, and much more.
- Setup Wizard AutoFix
- One-Click Setup Wizard
- DB Table Prefix Changer
- Login Security & Monitoring
- MScan Malware Scanner
- Extensive System Info
- S-Monitor: Monitoring & Alerting Core
- Pro Tools: 16 mini-plugins
- Heads Up Dashboard Status Display
- And more.
- Excellent Security Plugin
- Simple but Powerful
- Robust and secure
The second amazing plugin that we would like to recommend is All-in-one WP Security&Firewall. This is a free plugin but it comes with a lot of useful features. In addition, it has a simple and user-friendly interface. In addition, this plugin also gives you some ways to increase security on your site. Each feature of this plugin will be divided into 3 levels including basic, medium, and advanced. Thanks to that, you can easily choose from to apply for your site.
- Allows you to create very strong passwords
- Ability to automatically lockout IP address ranges
- Enable manual approval of WordPress user accounts
- Ban users by specifying user agents
- Can be translated into any language
- And more.
- Excellent security addon
- User friendly
iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) is an excellent and powerful WordPress Security Plugin which provides you with loads of ways to protect your website. In addition, it works to lock down WordPress, prevent automated attacks, fix popular holes, and strengthen user credentials.
- Malware Scan Scheduling
- Password Security
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Online File Comparison
- Import/Export Settings
- Temporary Privilege Escalation
- Dashboard Widget
- Wp-cli Integration
- And more.
- Perfect security tool
Sucuri Security is another great choice for you. The plugin comes with a set of excellent security features. And most features are free, so if you want to save much money, this plugin is an optimal solution. In addition, when any issue happens on your site, you will receive a notification about the website immediately and then take timely action.
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Security Activity Auditing
- Security Notifications
- Effective Security Hardening
- Remote Malware Scanning
- And more.
- Excellent Plugin
- Working perfectly
- Great Firewall
With over 3 million installs, Wordfence Security — Firewall & Malware Scan is one of the most trusted WordPress security plugins available nowadays. This plugin has the ability to against spam, malware, and unwanted threats. In addition, this plugin will check your site for security vulnerabilities and send a warning about any issues. Moreover, it supports you check your content by scanning files contents, posts, comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
- Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic
- Protection from brute force attacks
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests
- Compares your core files, themes, and plugins
- Checks your content safety
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Disable or add 2FA to XML-RPC.
- And more
- Excellent product
- Superb support
- User friendly
SecuPress is one of the most effective plugins that comes with a full scanner. This feature helps you to fix all issues on your site. In addition, this plugin always limits users who try to log in but fail, or non-existing usernames login attempts. In addition, it assists you to detect themes and plugins that are often vulnerable because of malicious code.
- Anti Brute Force login
- Blocked IPs
- Security alerts
- Malware Scan
- Block country by geolocation
- A lot of powerful features
- Have a simple interface
Security Ninja is an all-in-one security solution for any site. This plugin has supported thousands of site owners to ensure that their sites are safe. In addition, it comes with more than 50 security tests to discover any issues on your site.
- Check your site for security vulnerabilities, issues & holes
- Take preventive measures against attacks
- Don’t let script kiddies hack your site
- Prevent 0-day exploit attacks
- Optimize and speed-up your database
- Every test is explained, documented and instructions provided on how to fix problems
- and much more
- Well performance
- Support perfectly
Which is the best WordPress Wordfence Plugin?
Honestly, it is difficult for us to answer this question because each plugin has both advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, it also depends on your purposes and requirements. Some plugins have more advanced features than other plugins, meanwhile, some plugins are easier to use. However, we highly recommend Wordfence or ithemes Security. If you have any queries, please leave a comment below. By the way, our Free WordPress themes have a wide range of excellent designs that will support you to build a successful website without effort. Don’t hesitate to visit and try them.
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023