Now, understanding the behavior of users when they visit your WordPress site becomes easier and simpler by using WordPress Heatmap Plugins. In the blog today, we would like to show you a list of suggested Heatmap Plugins for WordPress you should try. Don’t miss them!
Why should you choose the WordPress Heatmap Plugins?
As you know, a heatmap is a tool that visually shows the behavior of users accessing the Website. After aggregating all the collected data, Heatmap provides an overview of the customer’s interaction with your website. Therefore, this helps a lot in building and developing a website. If you are using a WordPress website and want to use a heatmap, the collection below will give you some recommendations about outstanding and helpful WordPress Heatmap Plugins. So, let’s explore now!
Top best WordPress Heatmap Plugins
Sumo is a great WordPress Heatmap Plugin that enables you to increase your email list, create more sales for your online site as well as enhance conversion effectively. This is one of the most popular plugin which has over 37,000 users. By using it, you can delight your clients as well as exchange more purchases.
- Grow your email list with timed popups
- Schedule one-off marketing emails
- Secure and SEO-friendly
- Ecommerce integrations
- See the ROI from every email subscriber
- Share your content and product
- Email your subscribers
- Best support ever
- Export to Excel
- Compatible with W3 Total Cache
- Hash IP addresses to protect your users’ privacy
- Identify your visitors by city and country
- World Map
- Real-Time Access Log
- Track returning customers
- Detect intrusions
- And more
- Amazing plugin
- Responsive team
Crazy Egg is a free but extremely effective WordPress Heatmap Plugin. This plugin gives you an ability to insert Crazy Egg’s tracking script into your WordPress website. What’s more, the tracking scripts also allow you to track your visitors.
- Add Crazy Egg’s tracking script
- Track your visitors
This is the best WordPress Heatmap Plugin that provides you a great tool to analytic your site. In addition, it also allows editors to have a clear understanding of which is their best performing content. Moreover, this plugin enables you to optimize the traffic flow on your WordPress site and decrease exit rates.
- Realtime analytics
- Smart heat maps
- Only you can see the data of your site
- Htpps supported
- Full privacy
- Fully asynchronous tag
- No sampling
- Automatic updates
- Works as expected
- Good stuff
Smartlook Visitor Recording allows you to gain user behavior insights with user heatmaps, funnels, and recording. Moreover, using this plugin, you can see the way that visitors interact in your site by seeing their movements, interactions, and mouse clicks.
- Support for Ajax and single-page app
- Mobile, tablet, and PC recordings
- Email and chat support
- Shareable recordings and heatmaps
- Unlimited projects tracked on one account
- Filtering and segmentation
- Mobile, tablet, and PC recordings
Nelio A/B Testing is one of the best WordPress Heatmap Plugin that allows you to define, control as well as keep track of A/B-testing experiments. This plugin is completely compatible with WooCommnerce and you can also test alternative names, descriptions and featured photos of your products.
- Go beyond the simple title tests
- Create alternative content
- Native A/B testing solution
- Test widgets
- Beautiful heatmaps and click-maps
- Conversion actions and evolution of your experiments
- Cache support and server load
Lucky Orange is a great tool that enables you to see anonymous recordings of our clients who navigate and interact on your site. You are able to see their mouse click, scroll or mouse movement. In addition, this plugin also aggregates a lot of visitors browsing data into gorgeous heat.
- Super easy and feature-rich chat.
- Realtime Analytics
- Fast & Easy Install
- Form Analytics
- Visitor Recordings
- Historical Analytics
- Realtime Twitter Search
- Funnel Analysis
- Dedicated Support
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023