Recently, you are able to use many different tools to build a perfect thumbnail for your WordPress website. However, these tools may make you waste much time and money but are not effective. Therefore, it’s a good recommendation for you to use WordPress Thumbnail Plugins to accomplish your goals. In the blog, we would like to give you a collection of plugins related to this topic. You can completely set your mind at rest since most plugins have a free version and work well. Let’s begin now!
The importance of installing the WordPress Thumbnail Plugins
As you may know, a thumbnail plays an important role in your site because thanks to it, your site can look attractive and extremely professional. However, inserting and editing a thumbnail is not an easy duty and you absolutely need a tool to help you do it easily. To have the right choice, you should consider carefully the listing below.
Top Best WordPress Thumbnail Plugins
This WordPress Thumbnail Plugin allows you to create any sizes of thumbnail for any number of pictures that you uploaded into your media library. What’s more, you can remove out of date thumbnails to get more space for your site. You can also alter the dimensions of the current sizes of thumbnails.
- Switch to a new WordPress theme
- Change the dimensions of an existing thumbnail size
- A new thumbnail size
- Delete old, unused thumbnails
- Create thumbnails on the fly
- Amazing Plugin
- Work like a charm
- Legendary stuff
This WordPress Thumbnail Plugin allows you to insert relative post thumbnail after you publish the posts as well as customize the sizes of thumbnails. In addition, you can also settings and type of relation and choose from “thumbnail” to “medium” size options. It also determines the number of relative post in order to show, start date and lists.
- Select between ‘thumbnail’ and ‘medium’ size options
- Specify post custom field name
- Specify custom thumbnail size
- Select the type of relation, categories, and tags
- Use [related-posts-thumbnails] shortcode
- Related Posts thumbnails sidebar widget
- Perfect working
- Work well
- Easy to install
Recent Posts Widget With Thumbnails is a great Thumbnail WordPress Plugin that enables you to arrange the newest posts which consist of thumbnails, excerpts, posts titles, categories and so on. Moreover, this plugin also includes a support tool with a lot of foreign languages that you can have a clear understanding of this plugin.
- Set the width and height of the thumbnails
- 20 WordPress Plugins Every Blogger Needs
- 4 Best Sticky Widget Plugins for WordPress Websites
- Publish video tutorials on YouTube
- Title of the widget
- Number of listed posts
- Open post links in new windows
- Random order of posts
- Show post category names as links to their archives
- Label for categories
- Simple & Efficient Plugin
- Easy to use and customizable
Here is a powerful WordPress Thumbnail Plugin that allows you to make an embedding video as well as give you an ability to create thumbnails and encode files into your site easily. In addition, using this plugin also enables you to insert some fields into any video which were uploaded to WordPress Media Library.
- JW Player 6
- Add several fields to any video
- Adobe’s Strobe Media Playback Flash player
- Responsive HTML5 video player
- Create a popup video gallery
- Add a comma-separated list of video IDs
- Works flawlessly
- Save tons of storage
- Great solution
Crop-Thumbnails is a powerful Thumbnails WordPress Plugin that allows you to edit the crop region of photos that were cropped. Moreover, using this WordPress Thumbnail Plugin also enables you to select any number of image sizes as well as cut-off the part of photos that you chose.
- Choose one or more image sizes
- Add buttons to the edit-pages
- Access a crop-editor
- Keep full control over cropped image sizes
- Easy to use
- Very useful plugin
- Brilliant and very needed
This WordPress Thumbnail Plugin allows you to create thumbnails for your site in an automatical way. Moreover, it enables you to insert photos into your site which is based on your post titles. You can also have an ability to configure several settings for your automatic photos.
- Generate thumbnails for your posts
- Configure some settings for automatics images
- Compatible with WPeMatico, CyberSyn
- Configure more image banks
- Customizable crowns
- Work like a champ
- Nice work
Here is a great WordPress Thumbnail Plugins for your WordPress sites and blogs. In addition, using this plugin enables you to control one or more photos into the responsive slider. The admins can also remove, edit as well as insert pictures into your site. They can also make a preview for slider before you insert sliders into your WordPress blog.
- Add, edit and delete slider images
- Manage any number of images
- Set speed, Number of visible images into the slider
- Set if want to slide images with up and down
- Unlimited Slider+Mass Images Uploads
- Very easy to use
- Works great
- Excellent support!!
FPW Category Thumbnails is WordPress Thumbnail Plugin that allows you to set featured photos for pages and posts. What’s more, you can also choose similar thumbnails for your articles in a specific category as well as add a thumbnail which is according to category.
- Bundled with FPW Post Thumbnails
- Setting featured images for posts/pages
- Select the same thumbnail for posts
- inserting a thumbnail based on category
- Awesome plugin
- Excellent plugin
To summarize, it’s a great idea for you to choose and utilize a WordPress Thumbnail Plugin to create and showcase a professional thumbnail on your site. We will be blissful and satisfied if you can smoothly find the best plugin in the wake of perusing the blog today. If you think it is useful, don’t hesitate to share it with your companions or anybody who need WordPress Thumbnail Plugins to assist them.
Furthermore, there is a great deal of responsive and proficient free WordPress themes here, don’t forget to visit our site anytime you really want to get a new theme for your site. Gratitude for your visit.
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023