Are you looking for a handy WordPress Watermark Plugin to protect your images and galleries on your site? Everything you need will be introduced in the blog today. So, don’t hesitate to explore the collection of outstanding WordPress Plugins that contain the watermark feature!
The importance of using the WordPress Watermark Plugin
Why should we watermark our images or our work? By watermarking them, we can protect our work effectively and prevent them from being stolen. Watermark can be a text, image (png or gif), or icon that is added to your photos or your work. In order to do it, you need to have a watermark plugin; however, these days there are hundreds of such plugins on the market and you may feel confused because you do not know what to choose. Therefore, today, in our collection, we provide you with the best WordPress Watermark Plugins that enable you to choose the best one easily. Let’s start now and get the best one for your site!
Top best WordPress Watermark Plugins
Here is a simple but great WordPress Watermark Plugin. As you know, the watermark is put on your pictures via a htaccess and PHP file so that your pictures can not be modified. Therefore, if you install this watermark plugin on your site, you can remove the watermark for all or any images that you want.
- Remove watermark on all images
- Create a htaccess file in your uploads directory.
- Work only with JPG files
- Elegant solution
- Perfect plugin
Image Watermark gives you an ability to watermark the pictures which were uploaded to the WordPress Media Library in an automatic way. Moreover, you can use this plugin to bulk watermark uploaded images previously. This WordPress Watermark Plugin also provides you 3 methods to apply watermark size such as custom, scaled, and original.
- Bulk watermark
- GD LIbrary and ImageMagic support
- Image backup functionality
- Option to remove watermark
- Flexible watermark position
- Watermark image preview
- Set watermark offset
- And more
- Great and simple plugin
- Work perfectly
Easy Watermark enables you to insert a watermark for your pictures when you upload them to your WordPress media library. The image watermark can be a JPG, PNG, or GIF. What’s more, this plugin also enables you to watermark your current pictures in a manual way: you can choose to watermark all at once or every single picture.
- Full support for transparency and alpha channel
- JPG and GIF files and text can have opacity set
- Text watermark is created using TTF fonts
- Text color, size, and rotation can be set
- All built-in image sizes can be watermarked
- Plugin can create image backups and allows to restore images
- Great plugin
- Excellent solution
Watermark RELOADED gives you an ability to watermark the images that you uploaded. Besides, you can also generate your own watermark with different colors and fonts. After that you can apply them for different image sizes such as medium, thumbnail, large or full size. This watermark plugin also allows you to place watermark at any place and you can get an instant preview of how they look like on the uploaded images.
- Watermark opacity
- Text watermark with variables
- Upload time option to turn off the watermarking
- Image watermark
- Watermark background-color
- Text watermark with outline
- Many more amazing features
- Simple and good
- Work great
Scissors and Watermark enable you to insert many functionalities for your WordPress images such as resizing, rotating, and cropping them. Besides, this plugin also gives you the ability to support your image watermarking in an automatic and manual way.
- Add cropping, resizing, and rotating functionality
- Automatic resizing of images
- Automatically resample images to the requested size
- Improve the perceived image quality
- Five start and favorite
- Work fine
- Amazing plugin
Another WordPress Watermark Plugin we would like to show you is Customizable WordPress Gallery Plugin. With the help of this plugin, you are able to generate stunning galleries on your site and add the image watermarks to the photos easily and simply. After you set the watermark, this feature will be automatically applied to all images you upload to your site.
- Generate the custom watermark for galleries
- Set the position for the watermark
- Set the margin for the watermark
- Disable right-click
- Create a password to protect the galleries
- Easy to use
The next WordPress Watermark Plugin in this collection is WP Photo Album Plus. Thanks to it, you can freely build many photo albums as well as apply the watermark to images in the albums. Furthermore, you are also able to add text or an image-based watermark without any trouble.
- Full control over photo and album
- Full manage over metadata
- Bulk imports
- And much more…
- Great support
The final WordPress Watermark Plugin you should try is Product Watermark for WooCommerce. In other words, this is a good suggestion for those who wish to protect the product images with watermarks. This plugin will support you to apply custom watermarks to the product images in a few simple steps.
- Add watermarks to Woocommerce product images
- Select the watermark position
- Provide watermark transparency
- Good support
Thanks for reading! We hope that this article about the collection of top powerful WordPress Watermark plugins can help you to protect your work effectively! If you find it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any questions, leave a comment below. We will answer it as soon as possible.
Besides, you can access free WordPress themes to have a more attractive design for your websites.
- How To Make A Name For Your Brand In The Digital Era - August 3, 2022
- 8+ Useful WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugins in 2022 - July 20, 2022
- How to Easily Use WordPress Reusable Blocks - July 18, 2022