Many documents are in PDF files. If you want to showcase these documents on your WordPress site, it’s necessary for you to use a WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin to help you do that. In the blog, we would like to bring you a list of many useful yet easy-to-use WordPress PDF Viewer Plugins. So, all you need to do is explore the blog and select the best one for your site.
Why should you use WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin for your website?
It is normal that you can find problems when you show a PDF file on your WP site because, by default, WordPress does not allow you to upload or show PDF files. Therefore, if you want to show PDF files on your site, you need to connect them to a portable document file landing on a PDF viewer in the browser or provide you an option to download them. Understanding your difficulty, today, we picked up some powerful WordPress PDF Viewer Plugins that can help you pick up the best one. Let’s choose the most suitable plugin for your site!
Top best WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin
- Full-screen mode
- Edit page number to jump straight to page
- Download button in the toolbar
- Continuous scroll between pages
- Hyperlinks are fully functional
- Secure option
- Track number of downloads and views
- Simple but effective
- Work very well
- Great support
Google Doc Embedder enables you to embed some types of files into your WP page including Adobe Acrobat (PDF), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, PostScript, and many other files. Mobile-friendly functionality for viewing PDFs and a great translation to many foreign countries are also included that help you to have a clear understanding of its function.
- A quick embed button shows up in the post editor
- Supports everything from PDFs to Word docs and PSDs to OTFs
- Translates into ten different languages
- Mobile-friendly functionality for viewing PDFs
- Great plugin
- Exactly as advertised
PDF Viewer is a PDF Viewer WordPress Plugin that is very easy to use. This WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin enables you to insert a PDF document into your site very easily. Moreover, it is also completely compatible with HTML5 and this plugin is powered by Mozilla PDF.js script.
- Embed PDF document on site
- Powered by Mozilla PDF.js script
- Very elegant
- Useful plugin
If you are finding a free PDF viewer plugin, the flowpaper is a professional and totally free one. Thanks to using this plugin, you can embed your PDF catalogs, brochures, flipbook as well as magazines for your website in real-time. Besides, this plugin also has clear documentation so that you can understand its function clearly.
- Source of the PDF you want to embed
- Set the theme for the viewer
- Force the viewer to only show one page at the time
- Set the header for the viewer
- Open the viewer in a lightbox overlay
- And more
- Awesome work
- Very nice
- Great plugin
Here is a great WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin that allows you to show PDF files within browsers. PDF.js Viewer Shortcode gives you a professional search functionality as well as language support for almost foreign languages. This WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin also has great support for mobile devices and you can customize buttons easily.
- Elegant speckled gray theme
- Page navigation drawer
- Advanced search functionality
- Language support for all languages
- Protected PDF password entry
- Document outline
- Advanced zoom settings
- Support for mobile devices
- Nice and responsive team
- Work perfectly
- Great functionality
DK PDF is a PDF Viewer WordPress Plugin that gives you the option of altering your WordPress pages and posts into PDF files just by using a simple button. Moreover, you can also insert custom fonts to the PDF as well as configure the header and footer of PDF and insert custom CSS, custom logo and so on.
- Add PDF button in posts and pages
- Configure PDF header and footer
- Add custom logo, custom CSS and more
- Copy plugin templates for PDF customizations
- Multiple shortcodes
- Add custom fonts to the PDF
- Perfect for e-books
- Work great
- Simple and effective
WP Advanced PDF is a great plugin that allows blog readers to generate PDF of posts of your blogs. What’s more, you can have the ability to set a limit for PDF files for users who were registered and then display links to all visitors. You can also set a custom bullet style as well as insert watermark texts and photos to make PDF files become wonderful.
- A pdf extract link into your blog
- Include the header logo to pdf.
- Set a custom bullet style.
- Add watermark text and images
- Customize fonts of header and content
- Easily change margins, alignment, and pages
- Set a file name for pdf
- Set default blog title for pdf
- Great plugin
- Absolutely recommended
PDF & Print by BestWebSoft is a great WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin that enables you to generate PDF files as well as print them very easily and quickly. In addition, you can also have the ability to insert buttons of PDF and print into your WordPress pages, widgets, and posts.
- Display data generated by shortcodes
- Add a title and featured image
- Set button type
- Automatically add PDF & Print buttons
- Add buttons to the widget area
- Add buttons via shortcode
- Set custom featured image size
- Set PDF document size
- And more
Here is a simple and lightweight WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin that allows you to embed a PDF from your media library into an object tag or Google Doc Viewer like a fallback. Embed PDF Viewer is also compatible with multi-site and works great on any mobile device.
- Works with multisite and mobile devices
- Super lightweight with no gimmicks
- Does what it was created to do
- world reachable link
- Great PDF Viewer plugin
- Simply simple
Another WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin in the list we would like to introduce to you is PDF Poster. With the help of this plugin, it’s easy and simple for you to insert the PDF files in any post or page you want. Besides that, this plugin also offers you the Gutenberg PDF Viewer Block feature. However, if you want to get more useful features, you need to upgrade the plugin to the premium version.
- Embed pdf file without the black viewer frame
- Use the shortcode to insert pdf without listing
- Control OverView full-screen Button.
- Translate Download and View Full-Screen buttons
- Set Jump to the page number to show a specific page of pdf file
- Easy to use
Eventually, don’t hesitate to explore Wonder PDF Embed. In other words, this WordPress PDF Viewer Plugin will help you add as well as display PDF files on your site effectively thanks to Mozilla’s PDF.js. So, let’s take a look at its features below.
- Embed and display PDF files in WordPress posts or pages
- Support to create a PDF carousel
- Enable to hide the download button, the print button, and the text selection tool menu item in the PDF viewer toolbar
- Easy to use
Thanks for reading! We hope that this article about the collection of top powerful WordPress PDF Viewer Plugins can help you to show PDF files for your site! If you find it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any questions, leave a comment below. We will answer it as soon as possible.
Besides, you can access free WordPress themes to have a more attractive design for your websites.
- Object of class stdclass could not be converted to string - September 21, 2022
- Curl: (6) could not resolve host - September 19, 2022
- Gutenberg vs Beaver Builder: Which is Better Page Builder? - September 14, 2022