WordPress cannot create as well as embed PDF files for your posts and pages. Therefore, in order to do it, you absolutely need the help of a plugin. Therefore, we decided to recommend to you the collection of outstanding and effective WordPress PDF Plugins in the blog today.
What can WordPress PDF Plugins do for your site?
Installing WordPress PDF Plugin offers you many valuable advantages including allowing you to insert buttons of PDF into any area, tracking the number of downloads and views, and much more. To have the best plugin that is suitable for your site, you should take a look at the features of each plugin below.
Top Useful WordPress PDF Plugins
PDF & Print by BestWebSoft is a great WordPress PDF Plugin that enables you to generate PDF files as well as print them very easily and quickly. In addition, you can also have the ability to insert buttons of PDF and print into your WordPress pages, widgets and posts.
- Display data generated by shortcodes
- Add a title and featured image
- Add buttons to the widget area
- Add buttons via shortcode
- Set button type
- Automatically add PDF & Print buttons
- Set custom featured image size
- Set PDF document size
- And more
PDF Image Generator allows you to alter the cover page into jpeg and then attach it as a thumbnail file. What’s more, this plugin also enables you to show a thumbnail icon as well as add PDF link into the editor comes with a cover photo. You can also set PDF as a photo and use its functions in a similar way as a photo file.
- Hide Generated Image file
- Replace link text with JPG
- Delete Generated Image
- Manage and output Generated Image
- Set PDF as Featured Image
- Allow controlling the maximum size of Generated Image
- Set PDF as Featured Image and to use functions
- Super stuff
- Work perfectly
- Great plugin
DK PDF is a PDF Viewer WordPress Plugin that gives you the option of altering your WordPress pages and posts into PDF files just by using a simple button. Moreover, you can also insert custom fonts to the PDF as well as configure the header and footer of PDF and insert custom CSS, custom logo and so on.
- Add PDF button in posts and pages
- Configure PDF header and footer
- Add custom logo, custom CSS and more
- Copy plugin templates for PDF customizations
- Multiple shortcodes
- Add custom fonts to the PDF
- Works great
- Perfect for e-books
- Simple and effective
- Full-screen mode
- Edit page number to jump straight to page
- Download button in the toolbar
- Continuous scroll between pages
- Hyperlinks are fully functional
- Secure option
- Track number of downloads and views
- Works very well
- Great support
- Simple but effective
WordPress PDF Light Viewer Plugin is a great option if you want to find a WordPress PDF Plugin for your site. By using it, you are able to insert any types of PDF documents into your WordPress site with thumbnail navigation such as normal, big or even very big files.
- Unlimited PDF files.
- Clear default look
- CLI integration
- Bulk PDF Import
- Lazy loading pages integrated.
- Pages zoom.
- Pages navigation.
- PDF Downloading
- Dashboard flipbook preview.
- Slider thumbnails navigation integrated.
- And more
- Easy and working
- Perfect and beautiful
- Awesome Indeed
WP Advanced PDF is a great plugin that allows blog readers to generate PDF of posts of your blogs. What’s more, you can have the ability to set a limit for PDF files for users who were registered and then display links to all visitors. You can also set a custom bullet style as well as insert watermark texts and photos to make PDF files become wonderful.
- A pdf extract link into your blog
- Include the header logo to pdf.
- Set a custom bullet style.
- Add watermark text and images
- Customize fonts of header and content
- Easily change margins, alignment, and pages
- Set a file name for pdf
- Set default blog title for pdf
- Great plugin
- Absolutely recommended
PDF Viewer is a PDF Viewer WordPress Plugin which is very easy to use. This plugin enables you to insert a PDF document into your site very easily. Moreover, it is also completely compatible with HTML5 and this plugin is powered by Mozilla PDF.js script.
- Embed PDF document on site
- Powered by Mozilla PDF.js script
- Useful plugin
- Very elegant
The final WordPress PDF Plugin we would like to introduce to you is 3D FlipBook – PDF Flipbook Viewer, Flipbook Image Gallery. Thanks to this plugin, you can generate PDF flipbooks as well as utilize the plugin as a PDF viewer.
- Support PDF links
- Double pages PDFs
- PDF search
- PDF bookmarks
- HTML, PDF, images as sources
- And much more
- High perfomance
In short, the WordPress PDF Plugin is the most fantastic tool for helping you embed PDF files into your site and manage them effectively. If you have any queries or difficulties, don’t hesitate to leave your comment below so that we can answer you as soon as possible.
Last but not least, we are providing a lot of responsive and free WordPress themes, so let’s explore and get the most suitable one for your site!
- Object of class stdclass could not be converted to string - September 21, 2022
- Curl: (6) could not resolve host - September 19, 2022
- Gutenberg vs Beaver Builder: Which is Better Page Builder? - September 14, 2022