It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Take a look and select the best Joomla Data Report Extension for displaying your data!
If you run a business, you may absolutely know that data report is very necessary for actionable insights to improve your business. Luckily, these days, there are a number of business tools that allow you to manage your data efficiently. In this collection, we provide you top best Joomla Data Report Extension that may be useful for you. Let’s start now!
This is a free Joomla Data Report Extension which allows you to generate and show tabular data from SQL on your website. Besides, it also a helpful support and service for Joomla Community; therefore, you can post your questions in support forum as well as submit a support ticket to the support team.
- Filterable table
- Has functionality to detect current user ID
- Simply indicate SQL query
- Have pagination in table
- Excellent module
- Great support team
- Installed without problem
This is one of the most powerful and functional Joomla Database that enables you to sort, filter and page data as well as load data from SOL database. Moreover, you can also generate various charts which are based on data from the tables.
- Load data from Joomla
- Add filter, sorting, paging functionality to table
- Render plain HTML table based on data from CSV file or database
- Work in all modern browsers
- Configure different columns parameters
- Provide a variety of widgets to display data
- And more
- Excellent support
- Easy to use even for newbies
- Very fast, helpful and accurate
3. jDBexport [Paid Download]
By using this jDBexport extension, you can send any data from your databases to your customers directly. After clicking the download-link, you can carry out the query and its current result will be sent to your customers as a downloadable Excel file. With a number of formatting options, database drivers and the multitude of export data formats, this would be one of the most exhaustive reporting tool.
- Add any additional files
- Conditional formatting
- Add additional cells
- Define auto-filter areas
- Virtually any accessible database
- On-the-fly (AJAX-driven) SQL syntax checker
- Create data reports in various formats
- Fully compatible with Excel
- Consistent and useful
- An extensive documentation
4. Alter Reports [Paid Download]
This is a Joomla Data Report Extension that adapts almost your requirement for your site. In particular, you are able to view and download your data report easily and alter your report’s visual presentation as well. Furthermore, you can also manage the reports to show them for certain usergroups.
- Ordering of report by column
- Embed reports into articles via special
- Email reports via special link
- Delete selected report rows
- Search in report and download selected rows only
- Using different databases for loading reports data
- View and download reports in both front-end and back-end
- And more
- Helpful tool-tips
- Definitely good value
- Much better than average
5. Art Table [Paid Download]
This Joomla Database is a perfect tool for you to show display tabular data or graphical data on your Joomla websites. Besides, it also allows you display sortable, filterable and customizable tables or charts through Google Charts API.
- Supports 4 table types
- Multiple databases are supported
- Create and display all kinds of chart from HTML table
- Module comes with dozens of themes for Data Table
- Easy to apply external and internal styles
- Recognize links and images and display them in a table
- And more
- Easy to set up and configure
- Efficient and fast support.
- Perfect for displaying medium-sized databases
This extension allows you to transform your local database table to a powerful one. It also consists of various customizing choices and a super instinctive data input choice in back end. Thanks to this extension, you are able to create all kinds of chart such as Timeline Chart, Combo Charts, Pie Charts and so on.
- Different advance formatting parameters
- Input Charts data in many ways
- Insert many control parameters
- Option to show / hide download or print chart at front end
- Add various controls on Chart Axis Parameters
- Support various charts type
- Show your data from existing database table
- And more
- Comprehensive controller
- Very responsive
- Well supported information
This is an ideal extension for you to display tables on your Joomla sites from Oracle, Microsoft SQL or MySQL database. Besides, with a number of search options, it enables you to show data page by page and get access to the last and first page in the table easily. It’s also a essential tool for who want to show your business partners on your page from your database.
- User’s specific data
- Multi-language support
- Linkable content
- Search engine friendly
- Create a grid or table with data
- Adjustable row height and column width
- Simple to use
- Helpful tutorials
- Active forums
Live Graph JX allows you to get your data moving, make a graph and show it directly in an article. Moreover, it enables you to choose the multiple database and display it on the same chart or present the graphs dynamically.
- Line and Bar charts supported
- Legend position adjustment
- Remote Database connection
- Dynamic representation of your data
- Simple database table and column selection
- And so on
This Joomla Data Report Extension helps you to generate group headers, group sums and charts by involving PHP code. You can also create data in PDF, searchable grid or CSV formats.
- Help tool tips for criteria filters
- Make a criteria entry mandatory
- Compatibility with PHP7.0
- Complete set of tutorials and sample data
- Flexible report styling for HTML and PDF
- New controls and new graphics
- Well documentation available
- Very easy and simple to use
- Accommodating and friendly support
We hope that this collection is helpful for you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And if you find it useful, don’t forget to share with your friends!
Moreover, you can refer to free Joomla templates to display your database.
Are you Web Freelancer or Web Design Company? Join our Club and Access our Resource!