In general, the layout problem can be from a conflict with a theme or a plugin. In this situation, you need to:
- Turn off all of your plugins. After that, if this problem is solved, let turn them on one by one until you find the problematic plugin.
- In case the solution above is not helpful, let change into a WordPress default theme such as twenty sixteen.
- After all, if it not helpful, you should contact with system info of the official Elementor Page Builder with the detail experience issues.
Another reason for this problem is a deprecated version of Elementor Page Builder.
If you don’t have pendent problems, the best solution is to click on the Dashboard > Updates.
You should also look for a new version in your WordPress Dashboard if your Elementor is running in multisite system.
If you have any questions about this, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. we will reply as soon as possible. Besides, you can also take a look at our Free Elementor Templates here to get a wonderful theme for yourself.
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023