Normally, in case there are several elements that disappeared, the reason may be from a conflict with a plugin or several scripts that were inserted through your theme.
In order to solve this problem, you need to:
- Turn off your plugin besides Elementor and Elementor Pro. After that, if your problem disappears, let turn it on individually.
- Change to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen. In case it is useful, there is a conflict between script and elements.
- Ensure that you do not have mixed content. For example, photos or icons which loads through HTTP while your sites use the HTTPS protocol.
In order to tackle mixed content issues, let refer our instruction of “How To Fix The Error That Elementor Page Builder Does Not Work After Changing The Site’s URL?”.
Your images and icons are able to be disappeared by mixed content.
If you have any questions about this, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. we will reply as soon as possible. Besides, you can also take a look at our Free Elementor Templates here to get a wonderful theme for yourself.
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023